Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wefuse! Tigtails gimme a headache anyway!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
AAAhhh Cosy you look adorable with the piggies.:wub: You may
not be able to wear your signature big bow on each piggy:HistericalSmiley:.

So Brit do you like the piggies?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's fun for a change, Mary. I like bows better though. One of the pigtails always seems to be a little "off". LOL

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
It's fun for a change, Mary. I like bows better though. One of the pigtails always seems to be a little "off". LOL

well oh well Cosy you have piggies:wub: and look sooooo precious in them.:wub:
I know what you mean about the piggies being off, i can never get them right:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You look adorable in your piggys but you look "naked" without that bow!!!:w00t: Sorry Britt, I could not resist. I use to put CeeCee's hair in pigtails. Yes, it is hard to get them exactly right!! They can be without clothes but the bow makes them Uptown Girls~~~:chili::chili::chili: Does CeeCee and Rain run around all day with bows in their hair..........ahhhh NO!!! It adds a little pizazz to a picture, that's all!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right, Dianne. Bows make the girl! :) I usually have a bow in her hair simply because she doesn't usually bother them. Two tiny bows doesn't thrill me though...not for everyday fashion (and the frustration of putting them on). :LOL:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cosy -it doesn't matter what you wear or don't wear. You are adorable any which way. :tender: So pigtails begone if they bother you but I think you look very cute in them. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh Cosy I love you in tigtails.:wub: I do miss your bow a bit I must admit. Tell Mommy to put a bow on each tiggy for you. :innocent:
I know just what you mean by one piggy always being off Brit. They always seem to come out that way.
You are adorable how ever your hair is arranged Cosy. Sending kisses for that cute little face. :smootch::smootch::smootch::smootch:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG I think she looks adorable!!!! And I don't miss the bow, she looks adorable either way, but OMG the piggies are just too cute.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Cosy -- you look adorable with your tigtails. But you always look adorable. And I, too, agree it's hard to get tigtails even. :)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Cute Cute cute!!!! I just love that little girl!

I agree with Dianne though..Cosy almost seems 'naked' without a big ol' bow in her hair!! lol.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Ohhh, I love her pig tails. Cosy is such a precious pooch!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts