Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a trip to the beach. My daddy is taking me and my brudder.

My mommy has me dressed very warm - I'll be in my carriage at the beach (my daddy always takes me out of my carriage as soon as we get to the grass area, so that I can play too!)

I won't look like this when I get home from playing . . .

View attachment 91217

I'm off to have fun with Barron and daddy . . . Wub, Wucy

View attachment 91218

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What a doll! I love the shutters on the insides of your windows!!! maybe if I ask nicely, would you show us the rest of your house? I love the seaside!!!! :wub:
Kelly,

The reason why I always take a shot of Lucy in that particular chair is that - number one: she loves that chair, number two: there is a bird feeder right outside of that window - she watches the Cardinals and other birds dine -

Lucy is SO very active! It's hard to get her to sit still for a minute -
When I get my chance to take her picture, and usually before her nap - I take advantage of the opportunity.

The purpose of the shutters - is because I hate dust (I have allergies) - I used to have window treatments in every room - now, I have interior shutters. Plus, I have made my home - a beach-friendly kinda of place - I like it sooooo much better this way.

I hope that you’re resting - you are going to be very busy - very soon :)
Are we going to have a virtual baby shower? Sounds like fun to me -

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucy, run and have fun with your brother.........Mommy wil clean you up again. Yep, that is the way Mommys are!!! You are adorable in you little outfit!!!:chili:
Dianne,

You're so sweet.

I took that picture of Lucy, in hopes to show you and everyone else -what Lucy REALLY looks like after being out with her dad and Barron - It rained as they were getting ready to leave (there is a G-d)

Lucy comes home looking like a *tramp* after being out with the guys - it is always amazing to me how she can find mud, fresh grass (for stains) and dirt.

She is such a tomboy, for sure. She'll walk right by me when she gets home from being out with the guys, as if to say - blame them (meaning my husband and Barron) -

Allie

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Have a great time Lucy-lu!!! I remember Chole's first beach day, she swam, boogie boarded, jetskied, ran and rolled around a lot in the sand. She looked like a little swamp monster!! The bath was so worth seeing her have so much fun. It's probably chilly there Lucy-lu but you can still run and roll around in the sand!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Lucy looks adorable all ready for the beach! I'm so sorry the weather didn't cooperate. But I'm betting she's enjoying that treat even more then a day at the beach. Well...if she's anything like mine anyway. lol

Oh and all of mine seem to want the biggest treat possible! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww Lucy you're soo adorable as always!! :wub: :wub: Sorry you didn't get to play on the beach, but I'm glad you stayed dry and got a yummy treat :D Love your little tongue!

·
Premium Member
10,215 Posts
Oh, Wucy ... I LOVE your outfit!!! Please tell your Mommy that I think that is one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen. You look sooooo pretty in pink.

I wish I could pick you up and give you some kisses and cuddles, doll baby. :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.