Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a trip to the beach. My daddy is taking me and my brudder.

My mommy has me dressed very warm - I'll be in my carriage at the beach (my daddy always takes me out of my carriage as soon as we get to the grass area, so that I can play too!)

I won't look like this when I get home from playing . . .

View attachment 91217

I'm off to have fun with Barron and daddy . . . Wub, Wucy

View attachment 91218

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a doll! I love the shutters on the insides of your windows!!! maybe if I ask nicely, would you show us the rest of your house? I love the seaside!!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Lucy, run and have fun with your brother.........Mommy wil clean you up again. Yep, that is the way Mommys are!!! You are adorable in you little outfit!!!:chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What a doll! I love the shutters on the insides of your windows!!! maybe if I ask nicely, would you show us the rest of your house? I love the seaside!!!! :wub:
Kelly,

The reason why I always take a shot of Lucy in that particular chair is that - number one: she loves that chair, number two: there is a bird feeder right outside of that window - she watches the Cardinals and other birds dine -

Lucy is SO very active! It's hard to get her to sit still for a minute -
When I get my chance to take her picture, and usually before her nap - I take advantage of the opportunity.

The purpose of the shutters - is because I hate dust (I have allergies) - I used to have window treatments in every room - now, I have interior shutters. Plus, I have made my home - a beach-friendly kinda of place - I like it sooooo much better this way.

I hope that you’re resting - you are going to be very busy - very soon :)
Are we going to have a virtual baby shower? Sounds like fun to me -

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lucy, run and have fun with your brother.........Mommy wil clean you up again. Yep, that is the way Mommys are!!! You are adorable in you little outfit!!!:chili:
Dianne,

You're so sweet.

I took that picture of Lucy, in hopes to show you and everyone else -what Lucy REALLY looks like after being out with her dad and Barron - It rained as they were getting ready to leave (there is a G-d)

Lucy comes home looking like a *tramp* after being out with the guys - it is always amazing to me how she can find mud, fresh grass (for stains) and dirt.

She is such a tomboy, for sure. She'll walk right by me when she gets home from being out with the guys, as if to say - blame them (meaning my husband and Barron) -

Allie

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Have a great time Lucy-lu!!! I remember Chole's first beach day, she swam, boogie boarded, jetskied, ran and rolled around a lot in the sand. She looked like a little swamp monster!! The bath was so worth seeing her have so much fun. It's probably chilly there Lucy-lu but you can still run and roll around in the sand!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awww lucy ur soo beautiful in ur pink velour suit , too too cute.. sorry u couldnt go to the beach ..

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Lucy looks adorable all ready for the beach! I'm so sorry the weather didn't cooperate. But I'm betting she's enjoying that treat even more then a day at the beach. Well...if she's anything like mine anyway. lol

Oh and all of mine seem to want the biggest treat possible! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the warm up suit where did you get it from?
Hi Becky,

I got her suit from Modern Tails - it's called the - Argyle Puppia Jumpsuit - it's very soft - Lucy wears jumpsuits everyday - she seems to get cold very easily. (That's the reason, she's always in pants). :blush:

Allie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lucy, I'm so sorry you didn't get to go to the beach but I'll bet you had an even better time with that big treat your daddy got you. You look adorable as always. :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww Lucy you're soo adorable as always!! :wub: :wub: Sorry you didn't get to play on the beach, but I'm glad you stayed dry and got a yummy treat :D Love your little tongue!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, Wucy ... I LOVE your outfit!!! Please tell your Mommy that I think that is one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen. You look sooooo pretty in pink.

I wish I could pick you up and give you some kisses and cuddles, doll baby. :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts