Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am scared and worried Honey is 7 going on 8 she was orginally intended for showingbut dut due to finding that she had a collapsing trachea she couldnt show or be desexed as she would not have come out of the anasethtic. But now I have found she has two small lumps near her nipples I am scared that it could be mammary gland cancer, she is going to the vets wednesday along with Billy for a old age check. last year at this time I lost Gregory now I am scared of losing Honey. Could you please keep both Honey and Billy in your prayers. The lumps at this stage are like small cyst lumps.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Maybe it is something else, please let us know when you go to the vet. I will say prayers for her. Try not to worry but I do understand when it concerns our babies!:wub:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
I certainly will be keeping your babies in my prayers! I know how scarey any lumps are but in most cases that's just what they are...just a lump. Will be looking for your update and praying both Billy and Honey have a good report!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Bumps are unnerving, I can understand your worry. Hopefully, it's not cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Honey. Update us tomorrow after she sees your vet. It's wise you're getting her checked out right away. :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I know your scared, B&B had surgery a few weeks ago, one of her nipples had turned black, the vet removed the nipple and the small mass around it, the biopsy came back pre cancer but they had gotten it all. I'm glad you have a vet appointment tomorrow, I will remember you and your babies in my prayers

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
I will keep Honey and Billy in my thoughts tomorrow. I'll be praying that the vet finds no problems with Honey. I'm sorry you have this worry. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Sending prayers and good thoughts to you for Honey and Billy. Let us know how your vet visit goes.:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts