Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have felt soo bad today! I have a horrible cough, I am very conjested and I'm using a whole box of tissues a day, although I have only a mild temperature. The cough is bothering me the most because I hate flem! Yuck! I can hardly breath, I went to the doctor yesterday but they would not give me any medicine even though the person who got me sick has a bacterial lung infection! They want to wait a week and if it persists they will give me medicine, in other words, they are waiting until I nearly die to treat me. I just want to feel better and I yearn to just feel normal once again. I have to get a tissue and take some more advil and cough medicine....

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Wait a week?!?! I'm sorry you feel bad, I hope you get well soon! Just get your rest now before little Angel comes home!!
I'm constantly getting colds, so I know what you mean when you say you just want to feel normal again

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The thought nowadays is to try to avoid the use of antibiotics when possible so as not to become resistant to them when you REALLY need them. I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, and that's what the doctor said exactly!! But I was exposed to a person with a bacterial lung infection, this person is deadly. She gave 11 people pneumonia last year including me!! I am afraid of her, the only time I see her she gets me sick!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jul 2 2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks, and that's what the doctor said exactly!!  But I was exposed to a person with a bacterial lung infection, this person is deadly.  She gave 11 people pneumonia last year including me!!  I am afraid of her, the only time I see her she gets me sick!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77376
[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd rename her Typhoid Mary and forget I knew her!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hope you feel better soon

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, and we call her typhoid Brooke! I cant believe you brought that up! We've been calling her that for the past week, lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jul 2 2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks, and we call her typhoid Brooke!  I cant believe you brought that up!  We've been calling her that for the past week, lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77385
[/QUOTE]

Ok, so now you just have to figure out how to avoid her in the future. Do you think she'd notice if you wore mask and gloves when around her AND held your breath?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Carol Ann+Jul 2 2005, 10:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jul 2 2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks, and we call her typhoid Brooke!  I cant believe you brought that up!  We've been calling her that for the past week, lol

Ok, so now you just have to figure out how to avoid her in the future. Do you think she'd notice if you wore mask and gloves when around her AND held your breath?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77389
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol!!! Youre too funny!!! Well, at this point I dont care if she noticed, I'm going with your plan, its safer!!! I'm going out and getting a mask! She might carry Sars next! You never know what this girl has...when you get Brooke germs, they are deadly!! If I bump into her somehow, this is my plan:
Anything with my mouth closed while she spits in my face!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jul 2 2005, 07:05 PM-->
Originally posted by Carol [email protected] 2 2005, 10:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-angel

[/QUOTE]
If I bump into her somehow, this is my plan:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77392
[/B][/QUOTE]

So, NOW we know why the chicken crossed the road!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Carol Ann+Jul 2 2005, 10:13 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Carol [email protected] 2 2005, 10:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-angel

If I bump into her somehow, this is my plan:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77392
So, NOW we know why the chicken crossed the road!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77396
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, you're getting even funnier! People are staring at me since I am laughing at loud!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 2 2005, 10:20 PM
I'm so sorry you're sick...  I sure hope you feel better soon!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77401
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, my cough seems to be a little better from the Robutussin, but I refuse to drink the liquid Robutussin, yuck! It tastes sooo disgusting, I stick to the pills!
1, 2, 3 gulp the capsule down and youre done!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I better get to sleep soon! I need my rest to prepare for little Angel! Nighty night! -_-

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Aww! Get well soon! I would hug ya but I might get sick too so I'll just do this instead.
hehehe

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Carol Ann+Jul 2 2005, 07:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jul 2 2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks, and that's what the doctor said exactly!!  But I was exposed to a person with a bacterial lung infection, this person is deadly.  She gave 11 people pneumonia last year including me!!  I am afraid of her, the only time I see her she gets me sick!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77376
If I were you, I'd rename her Typhoid Mary and forget I knew her!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77379
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hope you feel better!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better this morning, I just hope my cough doesnt get worse! Nevermind, it just did as I was typing...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts