Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Count me in replacing marshmallow fluff w/a ton of freshly whipped cream!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I don't know about Erin & Hunter, but it's snowing like ca-raaa-zy here and when we go home, Zoe, Jett, Callie & I will all change into soft cozy hoodies and have a special treat. I can assure you mine will be like yours and Z,J & C's will be one that they think special too. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'm with you Allie.:chili::chili: Was up in Vermont where your were literally just a few flakes (snow not people) and I already broke out the hot chocolate. My favorite is using Droste's Cocoa, sugar and milk. One of my best friend's is Dutch and she gets it for me there when she goes home. They usually have beautiful tins to keep it in. I never tried Fluff in it but yes to Baileys (I even put that in my tea or coffee) and whipped cream. We always have a bottle...in fact buy in in NH where no tax and great deals on liquor. I never did Fluff.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
:biggrin:
Mozart Chocolate liqueur (the one in the gold bottle) is also addictive in hot chocolate!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Assuming the sweater's for Lucy but not the cocofluffbaileys hahaha :D
Too cute!

that sounds yummy, i wish we would get snow in Florida.
I love snow! I don't love ice, and dirty snow - I like a clean blanket of fresh snow, then - - - I want it to be 70 -:blink:

Count me in replacing marshmallow fluff w/a ton of freshly whipped cream!
The fluff is just a joke with "starsmom" - I'm with you on the fresh whipped cream - Yum!

I don't know about Erin & Hunter, but it's snowing like ca-raaa-zy here and when we go home, Zoe, Jett, Callie & I will all change into soft cozy hoodies and have a special treat. I can assure you mine will be like yours and Z,J & C's will be one that they think special too. :thumbsup:
I would have love to be able to visit your shop today - how fun shopping for fluffs - in great shop - while it's snowing . . .

I'm with you Allie.:chili::chili: Was up in Vermont where your were literally just a few flakes (snow not people) and I already broke out the hot chocolate. My favorite is using Droste's Cocoa, sugar and milk. One of my best friend's is Dutch and she gets it for me there when she goes home. They usually have beautiful tins to keep it in. I never tried Fluff in it but yes to Baileys (I even put that in my tea or coffee) and whipped cream. We always have a bottle...in fact buy in in NH where no tax and great deals on liquor. I never did Fluff.
Well, Sue - you should come East- young woman! I hope that you'll be able to make the "slumber - fluff" party this summer! I have the house rented - do you know how hard it was to find a fenced in yard - oh for the love of fluffs! We will be dining at my house - as DH is a grill master - and Edith, is an amazing cook.
:biggrin:
Mozart Chocolate liqueur (the one in the gold bottle) is also addictive in hot chocolate!
I've had it - devine! I have Godiva now - I prefer Mozart.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Guess I'll have to sick ot the Fluff or whipped cream...I'm strickly a NAD(A) gal. And for the recoed, I'm not a friend of Bill's either. :thumbsup:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Guess I'll have to sick ot the Fluff or whipped cream...I'm strickly a NAD(A) gal. And for the recoed, I'm not a friend of Bill's either. :thumbsup:
Translate please!
Sure! I will have the Fluff or whipped cream because I don't drink alcohol (any more), and I'm not a member of AA - Alcohol Anyonmous. Bill was Bill Wilson co-founder of AA.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Chocolate

Allie that sounds sooooooo delicious! we are going down in the 40's tomorrow and for us here in Florida this is COLD :w00t::w00t:

My babies have all their sweaters ready and I if you tell me how to make your recipe I AM R E A D Y :chili::chili::chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure! I will have the Fluff or whipped cream because I don't drink alcohol (any more), and I'm not a member of AA - Alcohol Anyonmous. Bill was Bill Wilson co-founder of AA.
Got it.

I have a glass of red wine every night, about 6 pm - we call it "cocktail hour" it’s spilled over from living with my parents - they still take a Martini every night at 1800 - served with warm cashews, cruite’ and fine cheeses’ - it’s funny how sometimes you carry on silly traditions of your parents.

I do love Bailey’s in my coffee after a holiday meal, or when I was skiing.

I thought that you met that your s/o name was Bill!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Allie that sounds sooooooo delicious! we are going down in the 40's tomorrow and for us here in Florida this is COLD :w00t::w00t:

My babies have all their sweaters ready and I if you tell me how to make your recipe I AM R E A D Y :chili::chili::chili:
Barbara,

Seriously, that cold?!? Yikes. It was very raw here today, about 31 (no sun, and windy) - I took Barron, twice to the park (here in our town) there are always fluffs there to run and play with :) - I had dressed so warmly, that I didn't think about my poor boy, getting too cold -

I was ready to make another "loop" and suddenly Barron - went to the car - asking to go home! I felt so badly (he did have a winter jacket on).

Yes, 40 is too cold, Barbara - if you need sweaters for the fluffs at a good price, let me know, I saw some adorable ones this past weekend. (I don't know if they sell them in Florida, hence the question.)

If you send me a PM with an email address, I'll send you the pictures of them - of course, I HAD to get a few for the kidz :blush:

Oh, the drink - it's very good coffee, Bailey's and whipped cream on top (the fluff, was a joke with "starsmom" - you REALLY don't want to use the fluff cream, for anything but - glue.):w00t:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts