I have been ready to move back to the mainland for about 2 years now, but the dh was'nt. Well last Tuesday he told me he was ready.:aktion033: Even though this is not the best time to put a house on the market we decided to put our on the 1st of the year. We bought are house low so we still have equity in the house. We could stay and wait for the market to go back up but that my not happen for a long time. Because we both work for the military (telecommunication/information technology) we will be looking for jobs in Yuma and Sierra Viesta AZ. We will also consider San Diego but would like to be in AZ. If we sell and don't have jobs we will move to our house in Lake Havasu City AZ and continue to look for jobs. This is so unlike my character but I so want to be back in the mainland. I do love Hawaii but it is very limited here in may ways. I'm so looking forward to this next chapter in our lifes.