Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I had better change "I'm so excited" to "I'm so sad".

The mama gave birth to one small male. The breeder is going to keep him. Now the search starts all over again.

There are so few breeders in Virginia. My branch out to N.C. or W.Va. Problem is not knowing if your getting from a reputiable breeder and if you can get a puppy that fits your pocketbook.

I am just so down. Didn't want to get out of bed yesterday. It's so hard seeing all the puppy pictures and wanting one so bad it hurts.

When I found out I didn't get a puppy all I could do was cry. My poor hubby had a time getting me calmed down.

Any help would be wonderful.
Thanks everyone.
ConnieVa

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awwww.....how sad and frustrating! It probably means that it was for the best then...even though I know you are upset. Something will come along and your perfect pup is out there waiting for you! Keep your chin up and stay diligent in your search...you will find one!
Big hugs to you!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
How sad for you
I know how dissapointed you must be,but Tlunn's right your perfect pup is out there waiting for you,dont give up the search! In the meantime we will try keep you smiling! Take care and dont despair

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm so sorry...It really wasn't meant to be. Don't worry, you'll find "the one."

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
You mentioned that there was a huge AKC show in your area soon. That would be a wonderful opportunity to go and meet some Maltese breeders. Since they are show breeders, that would ease your nerves about them being BYB's or not reputable.

I can imagine your disappointment, but your puppy is out there somewhere!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jun 1 2005, 01:42 PM
I just noticed that the link to the breeder Kristi posted ("I Think I found my Puppy") is in West Virginia.  http://www.chaletdemaltese.com/
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67670
[/QUOTE]

I looked at that site and from all I can tell is she only has one male at this point. I have my feelers out and there are a few things I am looking into. There are actually 2 of us from the same town looking. "maggies mom " and I are both hoping to get at the same time. Good deal for a breeder to sell two at once.

Connie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts