Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had seen the "other" site but after a while of "lurking" I just didn't like what I was seeing. Then, I happen upon this site and I love it!!
I had my little Niko for 11 yrs. and this March he passed away. He was about 15-16 yrs. I have been so sad since he's been gone. I really miss him. Well, for my b-day we got another little baby and we went through such an ordeal with him. The short of the long is that he got Parvo and within a week of having him, he died. Another devastation. So now I've been reading alot, gathering information and am planning to get another Malt. They are just so special & loving!! So I'll be here posting & absorbing all your wonderful information and waiting for the right baby to come along.

Here are pics of my 2 babies that I miss so much . . .

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?...cmd=si&img=2091

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?...cmd=si&img=2093

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how devastated you must be. I hope we can help you find a great breeder for your next Malt baby.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@May 18 2005, 03:30 AM
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I can imagine how devastated you must be. I hope we can help you find a great breeder for your next Malt baby.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63038
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I feel so comfortable here already since I've been reading all the posts! I love all the pics of your babies! i thought I followed the directions correctly but I don't see the actual pictures of my babies, only the links. Can you tell me what I'm dong wrong? Thanks so much!

Yolanda

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome to SM! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. They looked precious! This site is a special place, and I know that you will find support for now and help for later, when you begin to look for another one of these little dolls. Glad you're here!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
wow, sorry for your losses so soon together, best of luck in your search for a new Malt, there is great people here with alot of info, welcome to SM

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
from me and the kids.

I am so, so sorry for your losses of your Niko and the little baby. It is horrible to lose a baby to parvo. Our family fostered a tiny puppy who had contracted parvo in her litter, but we didn't know that and had fallen in love with her. She was so special and in days just owned our hearts...and then she got the first symptoms of parvo. We put her in the animal hospital and asked the vet to do everything she could regardless of cost, but couldn't save her. Her entire litter came in one by one, and I think that only one of them made it through. We were so devastated to lose her. It's amazing how thse little beings make us love them so much in so little time.

I responded to your questions on parvo in the other thread. Good luck with your puppy find and decision making.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yolanda,
Welcome to SM. I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost 2 babies recently. How wonderful that your first Malt lived 15-16 years. You must have given lots of love and care! I hope that you will find a wonderful breeder who will help you fill the hole in your heart with another sweet malt baby.

·
Registered
755 Posts
OMG, I too am very sorry for ur losses.....
I hope u can find a new puppy soon. Welcome to the site.

Lani and Princess

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your little ones. But I'm glad you found this site!

Hello and
from Massimo and me.

-c

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes!

So sorry for your loses. Take care.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses! Both of your furbabies were adorable.

Here is how you post a picture in your post:
To have an image show up in your post:

1. Host (upload) the image to a website (SM gallery works)

2. Right click on the image and select Copy Image Location

3. In your post click the IMG button and paste the link you just copied.

4. Click OK and Add Reply.[/B]

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your looses. They were cutiepies. Good luck in your new search. I think you'll like it hear.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!
Sorry to hear about both your babies!
The pictures are adorable!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh, what precious babies Niko and Kimba were!!
I hope you will find some comfort here with us. We will anxiously wait with you until you find another baby to fill your arms. Welcome to SM!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts