Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont even know how to tell you guys this.But you are really my only support group.Im am just sick about this.
Last night when I got home from the shop I got a phone call from a social worker in Rockford.In an hour & a half phone call my world just crummbled more.
As some of you might remember my brother has 2 children,a 12 yr old son Danille & 4 yr old daughter Serinity.While my brother and his wife were seperated she came under investacation for child negligt(sp) Reports that Danille was going to school in dirty clothes,not going to school at all,or leaving school during hours and roaming the streets on his own.As I have Lee settled in now I was going to persue this and foind out what was going on with the kids.But the socail worker got ahold of me first.This is the awefull part.I guess they have proof that Danille has been molesting Serinity & their 5 year old cousion.Now I was aware that Danille had some problems,ADD,that Caroline refused to do medication or get councleing for.this has been an ongoing fight between my brother & her.He wanted help for Danille,she didnt.After Lee was in the hospt. his wife moved back into their home and her sister came from Tenn. with her little girl to help her.I guess when the state fouind out and had proof of what Danille was doing they made Kerri(sil,s sister ,take her daughter and Serinity out of the house to a safe place.Well Kerri then took her daughter back to Tenn.,leaving Serinity there.My sil then went and took Serinity out of the safe place and took her back home with her and Danille.He molested Serinity again. The state found out and went and got Serinity and put her in a foster home.Now there is a court date next Wed. to take Danille away from my sil and get him help and place Serinity someplace permenent.I guess during the time that Serinity was not to be allowed to be around Danille my sil would take her and have the two of them together anyway.There is alot going on,that I wont go into and Im just so sick at heart.How could a mother allow something like this to happen?????Danille needs help so badly and his mother is in complete denial about the whole thing even with proof.They think she is doing drugs or needs some kind of mental help for herself.IF she doesnt go to jail for breaking the court orders.Which is something they are persuing strongly.And I hope they do.I just pray she doesnt take Danille and take off somewhere where they cant find them and he wont get the help he so desperatly needs.
Im going to couirt next week and try to get custidy of Serinity,that poor baby will need lots of professional help for a long timeto come.I just cannot believe that something like this has happened to my family and to those poor two girls.I am in shock and just sick.Never would any of us dream that Danille is this sick and would do something like this.Please do not think badly of my family,this is just awefull.
I need prayers you guys that she doesnt take off with Danille and that I can get Serinty and try to make that babies life better.
This would just kill my brother if he knew what had happened and what has been going on.Please don think badly of us or think that we have some kind of derranged desfunatiol family,we really dont.I am just heartbroken to the deepest depths,this is unthinkable.This is just unbearable
It has really shaken my faith

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Oh, Sheila!

I'm so sorry this is happening in your family (and all at once). I hope your nephew and niece (and their cousin) get the care they need. I will pray for you guys.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My heart goes to you, I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time, and I honestly dont have the right words to say, just know that we are all here for you and there is no reason for anyone to judge you or your family, I guess those unfortunate things can happend to anyone. One thing that come to my mind when I read the end of your post about how your faith was shaking its the Bible verse "What evil meant for bad, God meant for good" (something like that) so just wait and see how God will work thru all this. What a blessing that you are available for this little girl, just thing of how many others in the same circumstances or worse never have someone who care for them, what you are doing is a true act of love, may God Bless you for it.

And yes probably is not going to be easy, and it may get harder before it gets better but at the end it will be worth it.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers,

Hugs

Claudia & Snowy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I don't even know what to say...
How much more can you take? -_-
Sending big hugs and prayers your way!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Sending big hugs to you
I am so very sorry you must go through these trying times. Be strong, you are a very special person and the lord will bless you. May he also be with your family as you sort things out. I will be praying and thinking of you, keep us posted.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Sheila, I am just sick that you can't seem to get any good news! Please, please, please hang in there. Try to concentrate on the good things around you and I pray that things will start looking up for you and for your family. Is there a minister or someone that you could talk to in person. It might be bad timing to add something else to your plate, but I am worried about YOU. Please do whatever it takes to keep your sanity.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oh Shelia! I don't even know what to say
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. I cannot believe everything that is happening. I would never think badly of you or your family. Big hugs Shelia

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
God can never gives us more than we can handle, if it is to only improve our faith in Him! I will be saying prayers for you, your family, your sil, and especially for Serenity. Hopefully you will get custody of her and be able to provide her with the safe haven she so desperately needs. Also, I will pray that Danille will receive the help he needs. At 14 it is hard to imagine that he could think of doing these things w/o being harmed or influenced. Lots of prayers going out to all of you. And I for one do not think anyone will think badly of you or your family. Life happens, to everyone!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Sheila, words cannot express how I feel for you and your family. Your niece is very lucky that she has you on her side. Even though everything is falling down around you right now remember that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. There is a reason for all of this happening and it may very well be that God is sending you in as your niece's guardian angel. Please keep us posted. I will be praying for you and your family.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I am so very sorry that this is happenning to you.
Please FIGHT as hard as you can to get your niece, she`s been through so much and now if she has to go to a stranger home, i just can`t imagine. Maybe you got that call for a reason, maybe you are her guardian angel. Please don`t loose faith, gather strengh and save that poor little girl, she needs you.
I will be praying for you, Serenity and your family.

·
Registered
776 Posts
This is so terrible, I just hope you get that little girl out of such a terrible situation and get HELP for the mother and son.... sounds like help is needed for you too

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, Sheila!
Just remember you have to be strong for that little girl. My own daughter is 4 and ever so innocent so my heart really hurts for this little one.

·
Registered
831 Posts
So sorry to hear what's happen you your family. I hope you can get this little girl's cutody and help he heal. Hang in there. Be strong.

I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Sheila, thank goodness for a wonderful aunt like you who is so caring. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Take care

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you guys for all your support & prayers,it means more to me than youll ever realize.Im trying to stay strong though all this.I know it is said God never gives you more than you can handle and Im trying to keep my faith.I had gotten away from it 5 years ago when I went though so much with my Mom and seen her suffer so much for so long.The last couple years I have been working my way back,maybe.... I cant remember who said it here I havent been working my way back fast enough for God and all this is to kinda kick me in the butt and work harder at it.I dont know maybe he is testing me.Maybe I havent gotton as far as Id thought.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 17 2005, 11:43 AM
Sheila, I am just sick that you can't seem to get any good news!  Please, please, please hang in there.  Try to concentrate on the good things around you and I pray that things will start looking up for you and for your family.  Is there a minister or someone that you could talk to in person.  It might be bad timing to add something else to your plate, but I am worried about YOU.  Please do whatever it takes to keep your sanity.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120583
[/QUOTE]
Thank you,I wish you could councle me.I know with your knowledge,I would make it through all this.Thank you all for your kindness.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am so sorry your family is going through this terrible ordeal right now. But I have to commend you on your strength to talk about it. You are absolutely right that Danille needs help. One thing I can tell you is that children who molest other children have usually been molested themselves. I hope this poor child gets the help he needs. My prayers go out to you and your family. I also agree with Ms. Magnolia that you should try and speak to your minister or priest about this. Just think about all the good you are doing for these children just by being there for them.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Nov 17 2005, 10:49 AM
I dont even know how to tell you guys this.But you are really my only support group.Im am just sick about this.
Last night when I got home from the shop I got a phone call from a social worker in Rockford.In an hour & a half phone call my world just crummbled more.
As some of you might remember my brother has 2 children,a 12 yr old son Danille & 4 yr old daughter Serinity.While my brother and his wife were seperated she came under investacation for child negligt(sp) Reports that Danille was going to school in dirty clothes,not going to school at all,or leaving school during hours and roaming the streets on his own.As I have Lee settled in now I was going to persue this and foind out what was going on with the kids.But the socail worker got ahold of me first.This is the awefull part.I guess they have proof that Danille has been molesting Serinity & their 5 year old cousion.Now I was aware that Danille had some problems,ADD,that Caroline refused to do medication or get councleing for.this has been an ongoing fight between my brother & her.He wanted help for Danille,she didnt.After Lee was in the hospt. his wife moved back into their home and her sister came from Tenn. with her little girl to help her.I guess when the state fouind out and had proof of what Danille was doing they made Kerri(sil,s sister ,take her daughter and Serinity out of the house to a safe place.Well Kerri then took her daughter back to Tenn.,leaving Serinity there.My sil then went and took Serinity out of the safe place and took her back home with her and Danille.He molested Serinity again. The state found out and went and got Serinity and put her in a foster home.Now there is a court date next Wed. to take Danille away from my sil and get him help and place Serinity someplace permenent.I guess during the time that Serinity was not to be allowed to be around Danille my sil would take her and have the two of them together anyway.There is alot going on,that I wont go into and Im just so sick at heart.How could a mother allow something like this to happen?????Danille needs help so badly and his mother is in complete denial about the whole thing even with proof.They think she is doing drugs or needs some kind of mental help for herself.IF she doesnt go to jail for breaking the court orders.Which is something they are persuing strongly.And I hope they do.I just pray she doesnt take Danille and take off somewhere where they cant find them and he wont get the help he so desperatly needs.
Im going to couirt next week and try to get custidy of Serinity,that poor baby will need lots of professional help for a long timeto come.I just cannot believe that something like this has happened to my family and to those poor two girls.I am in shock and just sick.Never would any of us dream that Danille is this sick and would do something like this.Please do not think badly of my family,this is just awefull.
I need prayers you guys that she doesnt take off with Danille and that I can get Serinty and try to make that babies life better.
This would just kill my brother if he knew what had happened and what has been going on.Please don think badly of us or think that we have some kind of derranged desfunatiol family,we really dont.I am just heartbroken to the deepest depths,this is unthinkable.This is just unbearable
It has really shaken my faith
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120563
[/QUOTE]
Sheila,
I am so sorry for all that your family is going through. Thank goodness you are in the position to help nuture and heal Serenity. Please don't worry about being judged by the members here. This is the nicest, most helpful group i have ever come across. They are allways well meaning and patient. Help heal your family. Try to get daniel the help he needs, and write to us anytime you need a shoulder. God Bless.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.