Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i would like to say i am sorry for my part on how things got out of hand yesterday , I am not a trouble maker and i just wanted to vent ,not to be told what i did wrong . I enjoy this site very much because it shows how nice people can be and supportive of each others passion for your malts
. So those who dont agree lets move on and agree to disagree. ok? ~ Denise

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i love u guys!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a big girl...love ya!!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
read the i got banned thread for more info

·
Registered
231 Posts
I did .... all i can say is...... Back to the past...
lol i felt i was reading my old high school friends! LOL i am glad ya all
now.... it would have sux any other way.. and props. .. for denise for taking responsability and be the big person to ask for forgiveness .. that's phat!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was soooo sad reading all the posts from yesterday.This place is such a great one,all that anger has no place here.Glad everyone has kissed and made up.It seems like everyone is family here and I personally cant wait to make friends with each and everyone of you.Sheila

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The only thing anyone should be reading on the "I got banned" thread is PAGE 3! HUHUHUHUHHU! On that page, it holds the most significant, important message in that thread.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 9 2004, 02:50 PM
The only thing anyone should be reading on the "I got banned" thread is PAGE 3! HUHUHUHUHHU!  On that page, it holds the most significant, important message in that thread. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21681
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 9 2004, 02:50 PM
The only thing anyone should be reading on the "I got banned" thread is PAGE 3! HUHUHUHUHHU!  On that page, it holds the most significant, important message in that thread. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21681
[/QUOTE]

I was actually kind of sad I couldn't be a part of that last night
JUST PAGE 3 of course.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts