Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Lucy, at least you have cute PJs!! You look mahvelous!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Lucy-Lu you don't have much longer sweetie. Hang in there.
I'm sure your Mommy is going to give you a nice bath and put
you a beautiful dress when the stitches come out.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lucy Lu - milk this one for all it's worth. Trust me, no one gets to lounge around in their pj's as much as they'd really like to so just enjoy. You look like one of the cutest patients I've ever seen. :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol Ah so sweet! Both of your babes have you wrapped around their pinky toes, don't they? :D I am glad Lucy Lu's recovery is going smoothly!

Not long now dear, and one day you will miss the pampering.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Lucy sweetie....You look lovely sitting there in your pj's. Like everyone said, it won't be long and you have that darling brother Baron to keep you company!! CeeCee told me she thinks he a "hottie"!!!! Enjoy this time with Mommy and you will soon be out romping with the best of them!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Sometimes being a girl isn't any fun at all. But now you'll never have to worry about motherhood, so it's an easy tradeoff. 4 days and counting. :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Only a couple of days now Lucy...patience young grasshopper. I think you should go sit with Barron--- that looks like where the food is going :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
of sitting around in my PJ's. Four more days until I - get my stitches out, take a bath, and get to play again, like a normal fluff!

Wuv,

Lucy-Lu
Oh dear Lucy-Lu you are such a cutie. And even though you are tired of being in your pj's you look so happy dear little one.

Oh you are a sweetheart :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, Lucy looks so sweet in her PJs. Won't be long now Lucy & you'll be free,but first you probably will be getting a bath.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-poor Lucy:wub: Hang in there you cutie pie. Rose and Lily had to do this, too. It's no fun, but it's only temporary. I just love your "talk to the paw" pose-you're such a diva!:Sooo cute:

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
Awww Lucy-Lu, it won't be long before you can run and play. You look so pretty in your pink PJs and surrounded by pink too. Enjoy all the attention from your Mommy right now. Go get a cuddle from Barron, he loves you.:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, there she is....Lucy doing her "signature pose" too cute!!!! :wub::wub: It won't be long now, Lucy. :) Don't worry, big brudder Barron will take good care of you for the next 4 days. You are a lucky girl! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts