Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was alerted that there is a problem when a user tries to upload a picture to their personal gallery, I have emailed the forum makers so I can figure out how to fix it :wacko:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Joe, could you please look at the sort feature in the gallery? I'm not sure but I don't think it is working correctly.

I went to the "Visitor and Guest Pictures" gallery and at the bottom I selected:

All of the pictures in the gallery are from Aug 20. So I should not have had any pictures displayed. But the result of that sort was all of the pictures. It did not matter what the from selection was.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everyone should be able to upload to their own albums now, if you click on "My Controls" at the top and then on "Your Albums" to the left on the next screen you can follow the prompts from there, I'll have to figure out the problem Lexi's Mom pointed out and a few other bugs I've noticed or havent figured out yet, even though it is the same forum maker this version is quite a bit different than the last :wacko:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also trying to figure out why the comments are not working

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I was just curious, I know Joe is still trying to make the gallary run smoothly so it could just be another 'bug', but is anyone else having difficulty viewing the pictures? I will click on a picture and it will act like it is going to bring the page up then it all of a sudden refreshes or something and never brings up the picture. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just my computer, I was able to upload the pictures just fine, I just can not view any of them or anyone elses right now. Sorry to add more to this Joe, I really appreciate all u do on this site...it really is great.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just noticed that, if you hit refresh a few times it will finally come up, the version of the forum is a beta of the upcoming version so I may have them "downgrade us" to the stable version, which is still an upgrade from the one we were using, shoo i think i'm dizzy

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Joe, I noticed that the slide show is not working correctly. I tried to do a slideshow of my album and I got this error "IPB WARNING [2] filesize(): Stat failed for ./uploads/gallery_201_1_1093387177.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) (Line: 259 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)". After 5 seconds it started to show pictures but none of them were from my album.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am waiting on word back from invision on whether we should "downgrade" or wait out the "bugs" to be fixed for the next version

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am still working on this, the forum people say a new version of the gallert will be out soon that fixes alot of these "bugs", so I may hold off until then

1 - 12 of 12 Posts