Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart that I post this for Marie. After midnight last night, she had to say goodbye to her heart and soul, Snowball Pie. So please join me in paying tribute to Snowball Pie. Maire, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Snowball Pie was an amazing little boy, and we will all miss him dearly. Play with sound and full screen

Waiting at the Door.
I was just a pup when we first met,
I loved you from the start.
You picked me up and took me home
and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together,
we shared all life could throw
but years passed all too quickly,
my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me,
I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that fall when
I'm not Waiting at the Door
You always did your best for me
Your love was plain to see.
For even though it broke your heart, you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me,
one day we'll meet once more,
for when you're called to Heaven
I'll be Waiting at the Door

Your angel wings were ready, but our hearts were not. Run free Snowball Pie.

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
My heart has been broken since I read this earlier on Facebook. Snowball was everything to Marie, he was her whole world! She fought so hard for him. I can't bear to imagine her pain right now.
OMG Mags, your video is so beautiful. 馃槬

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My heart has been broken since I read this earlier on Facebook. Snowball was everything to Marie, he was her whole world! She fought so hard for him. I can't bear to imagine her pain right now.
I know it is so sad. Marie sent me the photos and picked out the music. I thought he had been doing better. Hugs to Marie in this difficult time.

Premium Member
A crushing day for Marie. For all of us. Our endless love for this beautiful breed has brought us all together. I will always be grateful for that.

Pain and suffering is what we endure with this insurmountable loss. Please Marie know you are never alone and Snowball will always be with you. You鈥檒l hear him sometimes. I commend you for being the person you are. The great lengths you achieved keeping Snowball happy and healthy, never thinking about yourself, are amazing. You called it divine intervention and yes, I believe that鈥檚 exactly right. The bond between you and Snowball will never wane. What a great statement to be able to make. What memories!

I鈥檓 blessed to have met you both. Felix, too. We had such a blast together. I wish our babies could have met. I鈥檓 thinking of Snowball taking his nightly walks. You mean the world to me. I鈥檓 crying with you.

How beautiful is your tribute video of your baby boy! Jealous of the Angels is perfect!

Marie, you always talk about Earth Angels. I hope you know you are the original Earth Angel. I love you with all my heart. I know it鈥檚 hard to breathe right now, never mind anything else but please take care of yourself. Snowball always had a bright light aura about him. Tonight and every night he鈥榣l be the brightest star in the sky beaming down on you. I wish you and Felix peace. I always say it鈥檚 such a shitty fact of life. After my Fallon went to the Bridge, someone said to me the only bad thing a dog does is leave us.
馃挄馃惥馃挄

Premium Member
I'm so very sorry about the loss of darling Snowball Pie. {{{{{Marie}}}}} What a lovely tribute video. So many beautiful pictures to bring back memories, hopefully the happiest ones. 馃挆

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
Words fail us when they are most needed. . . . may you know God's loving presence as you grieve this deep loss. You were the best pup mom ever & Snowball knew care and love every single day of his earthly life. I know there will be dogs in heaven & I will get to meet him at last. Deepest condolences to you, my dear Marie. You were both so 馃槳馃槬馃槬good together!

Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
Oh, so heartbreaking. I am so, so sorry to hear that Snowball has passed. Sharing in your sorrow 馃槳 and with a very heavy heart, I am sending my most sincere condolences to you, Marie. We all love you and know we are here for you during this time.

Registered
I am so sorry for your loss, what a absolute beautiful tribute to snowball. What a beautiful video of snowball all of his beautiful memories and baby face. I sit here all teary eyed cause I can鈥檛 image your pain. My heart aches for you and know that your Snowball loved you so much as you did for him. I can see those beautiful soulful eyes so happy. I am very sorry for your loss and know it鈥檚 never goodbye it鈥檚 see you later. Sending you my condolences on your baby and know he鈥檒l be there waiting to see you again.

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
The word that keeps coming to my heart/mind is "Aufwiedersehn!" not good-bye. "Until we meet again!"

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
Mags that was such a beautiful tribute to sweet little Snowball. He has been through so much. RIP little guy.

Reactions: Dixie's Mama

Premium Member
It is with a heavy heart that I post this for Marie. After midnight last night, she had to say goodbye to her heart and soul, Snowball Pie. So please join me in paying tribute to Snowball Pie. Maire, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Snowball Pie was an amazing little boy, and we will all miss him dearly. Play with sound and full screen

Waiting at the Door.
I was just a pup when we first met,
I loved you from the start.
You picked me up and took me home
and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together,
we shared all life could throw
but years passed all too quickly,
my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me,
I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that fall when
I'm not Waiting at the Door
You always did your best for me
Your love was plain to see.
For even though it broke your heart, you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me,
one day we'll meet once more,
for when you're called to Heaven
I'll be Waiting at the Door

Your angel wings were ready, but our hearts were not. Run free Snowball Pie.
Dearest Mags ... I will be forever grateful to you for helping me make my tribute video for my precious Snowball. And, thank you so much for helping post here on Spoiled Maltese, Facebook, and You Tube.

The poem you attached here and on Facebook is so beautiful and touching.

And, thank you so much for the gorgeous floral arrangement.

Mags, thank, from the bottom of my heart ... for being there with your support, love, and caring. As you know, I am totally devastated with the loss of my precious Snowball Pie.

With Love,
Marie
Flower Plant Petal Textile Vase

Premium Member
Kathy, I expressed to you on Facebook how much I appreciate all the wonderful support, caring, and love you have continued to give me and Snowball over the past several months. That means the world to me.

Just a few days before I had to make the decision that it was time for Snowball to Rest In Peace ... I think all of us on Facebook thought he was going to make it. The eye was almost healed and I was so excited to learn from the ophthalmologist, that after three long months ... Snowball could be free of the cone that was protecting his eye. I looked forward to him being able to go for a walk and again be able to sniff his favorite spots without the cone.

As you know ... yes, he was my world. Snowball was my sunshine. He lifted me up (like it the song says in the video) ... he was my Angel. Now I feel lost and completely devastated. I try to sleep as I hold tight in my arms his poncho and blanket that he wore to the hospital. I sleep next to the spot where he last slept with me. I will grieve changing the sheets this week ,,, because he slept on them. I find it hard to sleep because I don鈥檛 want to wake up and be reminded he is not here to physically hold close, cuddle, and love. I miss kissing his sweet little tongue, kissing his precious nose, kissing his ears and paws, and the top of his head. I miss talking to him ... and singing silly songs I made up. I cannot put away or move anything of his ... even his little ceramic water bowl with the water still in it. I love him and miss him deeply.

I appreciate so much, Kathy, how much you understand why I feel so lost and devastated. Thank you so much, dear friend, for posting here and on Facebook.

Love and Hugs,
Marie

Premium Member
I know it is so sad. Marie sent me the photos and picked out the music. I thought he had been doing better. Hugs to Marie in this difficult time.
Mags, I know. Especially with the eye almost healed ... there was so much hope. I think his weak immune system though caught up with everything.

Hugs back to you, Mags. I will always feel as though I cannot repay you enough for how you have helped and supported me ... and, my Snowball.

With love,
Marie

Premium Member
A crushing day for Marie. For all of us. Our endless love for this beautiful breed has brought us all together. I will always be grateful for that.

Pain and suffering is what we endure with this insurmountable loss. Please Marie know you are never alone and Snowball will always be with you. You鈥檒l hear him sometimes. I commend you for being the person you are. The great lengths you achieved keeping Snowball happy and healthy, never thinking about yourself, are amazing. You called it divine intervention and yes, I believe that鈥檚 exactly right. The bond between you and Snowball will never wane. What a great statement to be able to make. What memories!

I鈥檓 blessed to have met you both. Felix, too. We had such a blast together. I wish our babies could have met. I鈥檓 thinking of Snowball taking his nightly walks. You mean the world to me. I鈥檓 crying with you.

How beautiful is your tribute video of your baby boy! Jealous of the Angels is perfect!

Marie, you always talk about Earth Angels. I hope you know you are the original Earth Angel. I love you with all my heart. I know it鈥檚 hard to breathe right now, never mind anything else but please take care of yourself. Snowball always had a bright light aura about him. Tonight and every night he鈥榣l be the brightest star in the sky beaming down on you. I wish you and Felix peace. I always say it鈥檚 such a shitty fact of life. After my Fallon went to the Bridge, someone said to me the only bad thing a dog does is leave us.
馃挄馃惥馃挄
Darling Kerry ...

You and I have shed so many tears together. You are the Earth Angel who called me after midnight on the way home from the hospital. You are the Earth Angel that tried to comfort me as I cried looking over at Snowball鈥檚 empty snoozer car seat. You are the Earth Angel who has called and texted more than once to see if I was okay ... and, understood that, of course, no, I was not okay at all. You and I have talked in the middle of the night because both of us were awake and couldn鈥檛 sleep. You are the Earth Angel who has lit so many candles at St. Patrick鈥檚.

I am so blessed to have you as such a dear and wonderful friend.... and, yes ... Earth Angel. I love you, dearest girlfriend, with all my heart.鉂

Premium Member
Words fail us when they are most needed. . . . may you know God's loving presence as you grieve this deep loss. You were the best pup mom ever & Snowball knew care and love every single day of his earthly life. I know there will be dogs in heaven & I will get to meet him at last. Deepest condolences to you, my dear Marie. You were both so 馃槳馃槬馃槬good together!
Oh, sweet Sandi. Thank you so much for your kind, comforting, and loving words. I need your prayers please so that I stay strong enough to handle everything. You are another truly wonderful friend. I love you.

Marie

Premium Member
Oh, so heartbreaking. I am so, so sorry to hear that Snowball has passed. Sharing in your sorrow 馃槳 and with a very heavy heart, I am sending my most sincere condolences to you, Marie. We all love you and know we are here for you during this time.
[/QUOTE
Thank you, so much, Joanne.

Love,
Marie

Premium Member
I am so sorry for your loss, what a absolute beautiful tribute to snowball. What a beautiful video of snowball all of his beautiful memories and baby face. I sit here all teary eyed cause I can鈥檛 image your pain. My heart aches for you and know that your Snowball loved you so much as you did for him. I can see those beautiful soulful eyes so happy. I am very sorry for your loss and know it鈥檚 never goodbye it鈥檚 see you later. Sending you my condolences on your baby and know he鈥檒l be there waiting to see you again.
Thank you so much. (Please forgive me, I don鈥檛 know your name). (The old Spoiled Maltese format included our names with the avatar.)

You wouldn鈥檛 believe how many thousands and thousands of pictures I have of Snowball! My excuse is that he lived to be 16 PLUS 3 months old! So, it took time for me to sort through hours ... and, I mean hours of pictures. I never could pick one favorite ... even several favorites is hard! However, I did choose pictures that have special meaning for the tribute video.

And, the song .... the first time I heard Jealous of the Angels I knew it was how I feel about me and Snowball. I plan on doing a written tribute, too. I would like to publish a book about Snowball. Maybe a children鈥檚 book with pictures.

Thank you so much, again, for your kind and comforting words. 鉂

1 - 20 of 31 Posts