Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Dear Marie, I am brand new to the page, a Maltese mommy from Florida who came here looking for some connection and comfort from others who might be going through the same thing as I am. I lost my little girl Chloee 4 days ago unexpectedly. It happened so fast that I hardly had time to process what was going on. She was my world, my best friend, and I didn’t go anywhere without her. Everything you expressed, I too am feeling, it’s as if you took the words from my mouth. My heart is breaking with yours, as I now know how crippling the emptiness of losing my baby is. I am numb and lifeless since she left me as are you are and I keep praying I wake up from this nightmare. I just wanted to let you know that I feel the pain you are going through, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I would love to connect with you personally if you don’t mind. I know we could relate to each other and hold each other up through this absolutely devastating time. Please message me if you want to talk. I think it would be comforting to both of us. Sending you prayers for strength and hugs to ease your pain.
Charlene
(Chloee’s mommy from FL)
Dear Charlene ... My heart is breaking for you, too.💔 I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beloved precious Chloee.

And, yes ... we can connect personally. If you would like ... please private message me and I will give you my phone number ... if you would like to set up a timeframe to talk on the phone.

Sending you healing hugs and prayers ... that hopefully,will help comfort you and ease your pain, Charlene.💔
People in nature Sky Happy Organism Carnivore

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Thank you so much for your kind and caring words. ❤

The pain and sadness will never completely go away ...because I can no longer hold and cuddle Snowball in my arms. However, I have over 16 plus years of memories with my precious Angel ... Snowball Pie. I am som grateful for the hundreds of thousands of pictures and movies that I took of Snowball throughout the years ... and, I will remember all the wonderful and fun moments that Snowball and I shared together.

Snowball was the light and love of my life. Snowball’s unconditional love was the most beautiful gift that I have ever received. I believe that even though my tears still flow every day ( more so now late at night and until the sun comes up) that Snowball’s angelic spirit is with me. I am trying my best to deal with it. I go to bed every night cuddling the blanket and the poncho that Snowball was wearing as I held him ... and as he went to sleep ... and to rest in Heavenly peace.

Yesterday I went to Snowball’s favorite walking spot and dropped rose petals ( from six dozen roses) on the sidewalk in honor of my Snowball Pie. As I spread the roses over the sidewalk ... I talked to my Snowball and told him I was also dropping some roses over his favorite sniffing spots, too! 🥰 View attachment 276172
View attachment 276171
View attachment 276170
View attachment 276169
Marie I love that you sprinkled rose petals on Snowball’s snuffing spots. That is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Elaine, thank you. And, yes ... I think everyone who checked in on my Facebook page, thought that towards the end ... that Snowball was going to make it. Many of us seemed focused on his right eye healing. I don’t know if you read that Snowball’s ophthalmologist said that in June, Snowball would be able to be free of the cone. I was looking forward to Snowball finally being able to enjoy his very favorite place to walk ... and, most importantly, while on his walk ... stop along the way and sniff all of his favorite spots.

The video ... In Loving Memory of Snowball ...

I took months thinking ahead of how I wanted Snowball to be remembered. No joke ... when I was trying to choose pictures for the video it was not easy ... I have pictures for almost every day of Snowball’s life here. Over 16years +2 months ... more than one i-Phone, a few computers, a few i-Pads ... that were used to capture so many memorable moments with Snowball.

I think it was sometime earlier last year when I heard the song ... Jealous of the Angels for the first time. The words to that song are exactly how I felt and feel about Snowball and I. So many friends ... and, even Snowball’s medical team, saw the deep and soulful bond between me and Snowball. Elaine, even Chewy’s sent a gorgeous floral arrangement after Snowball passed. Snowball was so well loved by so many.

And, of course, I will be forever grateful to Mags ... who helped to beautifully match the pictures to the words of the song Jealous of the Angels ... and then help time and post the video for me ... on Facebook, Spoiled Maltese, and YouTube. Mags is an Earth Angel.

Elaine, do you remember when Snowball was a puppy and you sent a book to me titled ... Snowball? After all these years .... I still have it.❤

Elaine, thank you, again, for thinking about us and for the prayers. It means the world to me.

Hugs and Love ...
Marie
Yes Marie, I did see that the Opthamologist said Snowball would be without the cone and able to take walks. I know how you looked forward to that. I think we all did.
I do remember sending you that cute book. How nice you saved it all these years.
Chewy is such a caring company. It was wonderful of them to send a floral arrangement. Yes, Snowball was loved and will be so missed by many.
You two had such a special love for each other and close bond. Because of that bond I believe Snowball is right there with you in spirit, looking over you and loving you as much as he always did.

Love, Elaine

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Yes Marie, I did see that the Opthamologist said Snowball would be without the cone and able to take walks. I know how you looked forward to that. I think we all did.
I do remember sending you that cute book. How nice you saved it all these years.
Chewy is such a caring company. It was wonderful of them to send a floral arrangement. Yes, Snowball was loved and will be so missed by many.
You two had such a special love for each other and close bond. Because of that bond I believe Snowball is right there with you in spirit, looking over you and loving you as much as he always did.

Love, Elaine
Oh, Elaine, thank you so much for your kind and loving words. And, for being so supportive and understanding ... and, especially as I grieve the loss of my precious angel Snowball for not being here physically with me.

Snowball was so well loved ... every one of his doctors sent personalized cards with handwritten messages. I, personally, cherish handwritten letters and notes. Snowball’s cardiologist, wrote the most touching and heartfelt message ... I was in tears. It has been over six years ago when Snowball had that very serious heart attack with the ruptured valve ... and, with a prognosis. of a year to 18 months. Dr. Tyrrell always told me that whatever I was doing to keep on doing it ... because all these years later ... Snowball’s heart remained very stable.

Diane Roadcap, the famous animal communicator, told me it was Divine Intervention ... and, that Snowball was here because he knew I needed him.

Attached are pictures of Snowball with his cardiologist ... Dr. William Tyrrell. And pictures of the card and what Dr. Tyrrell wrote ... the last sentence in his message gave me such comfort. Pictures of Diane Roadcap and Snowball. And, a photo of Diane with the Dalai Lama.
Brown Organism Font Handwriting Art

Dog Arm Picture frame Carnivore Companion dog

Brown Handwriting Rectangle Font Writing

Hair Dog Smile Carnivore Dog breed

Smile Dog Picture frame Dog breed Dog supply
Dog Carnivore Purple Dog breed Companion dog

·
Registered
BABY {4-25-22}, & KAR {1995 aprox.}
1,393 Posts
I'm so very sorry about your loss of your precious Snowball. I have a good idea of how you must be feeling, because I just lost my beloved boy Baby on April 25th 2022 after his terrible illness, I am devastated, as I know you are also. This is a very difficult time for you and I. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I'm so very sorry about your loss of your precious Snowball. I have a good idea of how you must be feeling, because I just lost my beloved boy Baby on April 25th 2022 after his terrible illness, I am devastated, as I know you are also. This is a very difficult time for you and I. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy
Oh, Sandy, thank you ... and, I am so, so sorry about the loss of your sweet angel, Baby. I am saying a prayer for you and, of course, I will be thinking about you, too. 💔💔

Marie

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,095 Posts
Oh my dear Marie!
Your heart must be exploding w/sorrow----much love to you, my friend. I still can not believe it myself.

Sending you this song:
)

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Oh my dear Marie!
Your heart must be exploding w/sorrow----much love to you, my friend. I still can not believe it myself.

Sending you this song:
)
Dearest Sandi,

Thank you so much, for the beautiful, but, bittersweet song. The tears flow every time I listen to the song ... because it is exactly how I have been feeling. ExactIy. I never heard a song express so in-depth ... how one can feel when upset. I honestly feel as though most friends don’t quite understand how deep my heart is breaking ... and, of course, I would never expect them to. And, although I know friends mean well ... I feel as though you are one of the few friends that I feel truly understands.

Sandi, If you don’t mind ... could you please post this song on my Facebook page? I know I am not the only one feeling devastated and lost right now ... so, this song might help someone else, too.

This afternoon, I have an initial phone call to set up a home visit with a certified pet grievance counselor. I am hoping this can help me find peace and comfort. It’s over a month now and I miss Snowball so much. I am grateful that my precious angel is no longer in pain ... but, I want to physically hold my precisely Snowball and be there for him. 💔🐾🐾💔

Thank you, Sandi, for being such a wonderful friend and caring so much. It means the world to me My love to you, Kitzi, and Lisi. Dwight, too. ❤

Marie

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,095 Posts
Sending more love your way, dearest Marie! Thank you for your sweet words. I have posted this song on your FB page & how thoughtful of you to think of others in your time of sorrow & deep need.

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,006 Posts
Thinking of you Marie. It breaks my heart knowing how sad you are, i really dont know what to say. I have a hard time looking at all your pictures without tearing up...its just so heartbreaking. Sending you a big hug and know that I am thinking of you 🙏🏻❤🙏🏻

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Thinking of you Marie. It breaks my heart knowing how sad you are, i really dont know what to say. I have a hard time looking at all your pictures without tearing up...its just so heartbreaking. Sending you a big hug and know that I am thinking of you 🙏🏻❤🙏🏻
Thank you so much, Joanne. ❤

On Monday, I have an appointment here at home with a pet grievance counselor. I hope she can help me.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,147 Posts

On Monday, I have an appointment here at home with a pet grievance counselor. I hope she can help me.
Marie my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how you feel and I can't even let myself think how I know I would feel. You loved Snowball with everything in you and I know how that feels because I love Pipper the same way. He was your reason for getting up in the morning and your constant companion. He was the centre of your world. The pain you are feeling is like the pain one would feel who lost a child. Just want you to know that we understand how you feel and how hard this is for you. I hope the grievance counselor can help.🧡🧡🧡

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Marie my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how you feel and I can't even let myself think how I know I would feel. You loved Snowball with everything in you and I know how that feels because I love Pipper the same way. He was your reason for getting up in the morning and your constant companion. He was the centre of your world. The pain you are feeling is like the pain one would feel who lost a child. Just want you to know that we understand how you feel and how hard this is for you. I hope the grievance counselor can help.🧡🧡🧡
[/QUOTE
Kathy, thank you so much for your continuing support, caring, and love. It means the world to me.

You expressed so much of what I am feeling. It’s going on 3:30AM ... in the middle of the night ... and, I just cannot sleep. These were the most difficult hours for Snowball , too.

Sending love and hugs to you and sweet Pipper. 💕🐾💕🐾💕

Marie

·
Super Moderator
10,377 Posts
Marie, I know how hard this is. I hope the counselor is able to help with some suggestions. We never stop grieving - we just learn how to adapt our behavior so that it is more constructive for us as a person. Hugs to you!

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,006 Posts

Many years ago my daughters boyfriend (17yrs old) died while playing hockey from a genetic heart condition, right in front of her. It was absolutely traumatic.
I found my daughter the best grievance counselor around, and let me tell you, it was the absolute best thing I could have done for her. She was able to move forward in life. Thats not to say she has forgotten him. She visits his grave every time she comes to visit me, and will carry a ribbon in his honor when she gets married in November etc.
She still misses him so much but at least she can cope and move forward successfully.
I know your counselor will help you, and I think its a great start that you have one coming.
Sending more love and hugs to you my friend 🙏🏻❤🙏🏻

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Many years ago my daughters boyfriend (17yrs old) died while playing hockey from a genetic heart condition, right in front of her. It was absolutely traumatic.
I found my daughter the best grievance counselor around, and let me tell you, it was the absolute best thing I could have done for her. She was able to move forward in life. Thats not to say she has forgotten him. She visits his grave every time she comes to visit me, and will carry a ribbon in his honor when she gets married in November etc.
She still misses him so much but at least she can cope and move forward successfully.
I know your counselor will help you, and I think its a great start that you have one coming.
Sending more love and hugs to you my friend 🙏🏻❤🙏🏻
Joanne, thank you so much for sharing how you helped your daughter and how the grievance counselor helped her.

My initial experience with the grievance counselor ... who met with me here this morning, was very positive. I will be seeing her again next week. Her name is Holli. She said that my loss with Snowball, time wise, is still not that long ago. It will be six weeks this upcoming Friday.

I feel blessed in another way, too, because Holli knows Krisi, who has been Snowball’s primary doctor ((and, Godmother) since day one.

Although, I have shared a lot ... and, especially on Facebook ... I have never, nor would I, share openly ... certain in-depth personal information. So, thus ... I have chosen to have a pet grief counselor help me cope better with losing Snowball. Although I know that Snowball and I are loved by many ... I have learned that one has to truly live in another’s shoes ... in order to better understand, what one might be going through behind closed doors. So, that is why I decided to seek help from a professional experienced pet grief counselor. I am so glad that I have.

Thank you, again, Joanne, for your ongoing support and love ... and, sharing the story about your daughter. I read your post last evening ... and, you have no idea how much it has helped me.

Sending love and hugs back to you, Joanne. ❤

41 - 60 of 66 Posts