Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,095 Posts
Marie---not only are you very compassionate but also equally as wise! Joanne is also wise---she is also extremely compassionate & willing to take time to affirm & advise. We are so blessed here on SM w/a multitude of people w/a multitude of giftings that makes us all stronger for being part of this family. We are now a smaller family than before but no less effective & caring. I do hope & pray that you, Marie, will learn a lot that you will be able to share here w/those in need as time develops your story. I miss your little guy---he was a very sweet & important part of our SM history---but I know you miss him a million times more than we do. Please take care of yourself---we need you here. Lovingly. . .

Reactions: Coster

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Marie---not only are you very compassionate but also equally as wise! Joanne is also wise---she is also extremely compassionate & willing to take time to affirm & advise. We are so blessed here on SM w/a multitude of people w/a multitude of giftings that makes us all stronger for being part of this family. We are now a smaller family than before but no less effective & caring. I do hope & pray that you, Marie, will learn a lot that you will be able to share here w/those in need as time develops your story. I miss your little guy---he was a very sweet & important part of our SM history---but I know you miss him a million times more than we do. Please take care of yourself---we need you here. Lovingly. . .
Thank you, dearest Sandi, for your kind, supportive, and loving words. I will try and share more tomorrow. This evening I have candles lit and have said prayers ... with kisses up toward Heaven ... for all our beloved and precious angels. ❤🐾💔🐾❤

·
Registered
310 Posts
Marie I look at every beautiful picture of snowball All are just so sweet and perfect! The sweet little happy expressions in every photo! He knew his mommy loved him soooo much! I wish we could keep them here longer , the video makes me cry as it’s so heart warming and beautiful. They capture our hearts with every beat and I wish I can take your heart pain away. Beautiful candles light the way as Snowball runs and jumps through the clouds looking down at his mommy. Know that his little soul is there with you even though you don’t see him. You are such a special person to give All your deepest Love and devotion and care to snowball. Snowball loves you so much your Bond in the pictures are just so heartfelt beautiful and Always Will and for sure when it’s our turn I am sure Snowball will be the first one to greet you.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Marie I look at every beautiful picture of snowball All are just so sweet and perfect! The sweet little happy expressions in every photo! He knew his mommy loved him soooo much! I wish we could keep them here longer , the video makes me cry as it’s so heart warming and beautiful. They capture our hearts with every beat and I wish I can take your heart pain away. Beautiful candles light the way as Snowball runs and jumps through the clouds looking down at his mommy. Know that his little soul is there with you even though you don’t see him. You are such a special person to give All your deepest Love and devotion and care to snowball. Snowball loves you so much your Bond in the pictures are just so heartfelt beautiful and Always Will and for sure when it’s our turn I am sure Snowball will be the first one to greet you.
Dee, thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. As always, it was great talking with you on the phone yesterday.

Attached are pictures of some of the battery operated tea light candles that I lit for the Summer Solstice ... and, in loving remembrance ... for all our beloved Spoiled Maltese angel pups that are now at the Rainbow Bridge and in Heaven. After saying a prayer and sending messages of love to all our babies at the Rainbow Bridge ... I blew many kisses of love up toward Heaven. Then I fell asleep holding Snowball’s blanket and poncho ,.. yes, even a candle near the spot where Snowball would sleep next to me. ❤🐾💕🐾❤

The last two weeks of Snowball’s life was spent mostly in my bedroom because of all the meds and eye drops he was taking 24/7 around the clock. 💔😥. He was such a trooper ... it still hurts my heart deeply knowing what my Snowball’s precious heart endured. ❤😥. So, I even placed the candles by Snowball’s little water bowl, his Snowball Express little wagon, and to the entrance by the bathroom door ... where Snowball would often join me!

The room looked so beautiful and peaceful with all the tea light candles. After the tears ... I felt at peace and with feeling Snowball’s angelic spirit right there with me ...I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Dee ... Love and hugs to you and Cody. And, thank you again, for your lovely post. ❤
Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed Toy
Sleeve Pink Wood Bag Magenta

Plant Candle Decoration Lighting Interior design

Furniture Table Orange Wood Lamp

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Marie, so many of us know that pain....but I can't imagine losing your one and only. It's just heartbreaking.
Pat, thank you Yes, Snowball was my one and only. Today it is six weeks that Snowball has been gone. I do believe that Snowball is here with me in spirit though ... but, I miss picking him up and hugging and kissing him. I deeply miss his physical presence. Snowball was an angel on earth ... and, now he is an angel in Heaven.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts