Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my little Leo is so tired but I just couldn't help but hold him close one more time before he falls off to sleep.

Hubby snapped these, and I look a mess, and my little guy looks so tired, but wanted to share.

Thanks again for being there.

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I agree, there is NOTHING as healing and as powerful as a mothers love. Even now, at my ripe old age of 52 - I want my mom, when I’m feeling crummy.

Christine, when you make sweet Leo his chicken broth, you can add cooked carrots (diced very small) or some sweet potatoes (again, dice small) - when my fluffs that crossed were ill, I always made them "chicken soup" - - -

Christine, you look stunning in the pictures with Leo - any mother with that much love in her eyes, and that much tenderness in her touch is stunning. Your hair is lovely, lovely, lovely - I love your red hair.

Love to all,
Allie

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Those are very heartwarming shots of you and sweet little Leo!
Sweet dreams cute boy, I'm sure you slept well in mommy's safe arms!

I think these calm moments are the best, Christine!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-what sweet pictures!:tender: Don't worry, little Leo will be okay. Keep him warm and give him lots of "doggy chicken soup." (You have beautiful auburn hair, btw.) :blush:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh honey these are the sweetest pictures! You don't look anything but gorgeous! I can just feel the love coming through that photo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts