Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!!
I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading many of your threads!

I've always been in love with the Pomeranian breed, but my allergies suggest me to look at other breeds as well, and since, I have fallen in love with the sweetness of the Maltese.

I live in the South, and I'm working on finishing my degree and hopefully, I will be off to law school!

So far I've contacted Divine Maltese, and Bonnie Palmer.
I'm in no hurry to find a puppy! I have plenty of time to do my research and educate myself more on the breed!

Any information/advice would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!!!! :ThankYou::D

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
:Welcome 4: Just wanted to say Hi and good luck with your search for your puppy ..love the look of Bonnie's Angels ....

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
My Coco in my signature is a Bonnie baby. Good luck in your search and best wishes with your law school career. Hope you enjoy it. My daughter hated law school, but she's a lawyer. LOLOL!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all so much for your wishes!

Coco- My boyfriend was in Pharmacy school before he went to Law school, and he says it is so much better than pharmacy! haha!
But honestly- I think I will prefer being a lawyer *fingers crossed* than the actual law school part! :D

·
Registered
3,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
There is a dog show next weekend, I believe in Southaven MS, many breeders will be there. It is a great chance to meet them. B)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pharmacy school at Ole Miss??? I know profs there. We used to live in Oxford. :)
Really?? Yes, that's where he attended Pharmacy school! They are tough teachers! If you lived here, you probably know Dr. Wilson and Dr. Waters!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a dog show next weekend, I believe in Southaven MS, many breeders will be there. It is a great chance to meet them. B)
I heard!! I will be out of town! :crying:I wish I had known before I booked my flight! :(

Also, I will check with those breeders you mentioned! Thanks so much!!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Really?? Yes, that's where he attended Pharmacy school! They are tough teachers! If you lived here, you probably know Dr. Wilson and Dr. Waters!

I'll PM you. Yes!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I really appreciate the info! I just saw the one on the 19th! I might be able to attend that one! Since I'm allergic to some dogs, I might have to take a Claritin! :D
Since there is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog, it's a good idea to expose yourself to Maltese first to see if you are allergic.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Welcome to the forum we all love! Best wishes on the search for your perfect baby--you have a good start and a discerning head on your shoulders, so you will find just exactly what you want, I'm sure. Again, wlcome.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts