Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My company is having a indoor golf event today. Each department is supposed to design their own minature golf hole. Well...my boss kind of went all out. The best golf hole gets prizes.

The things hanging above the doors are little hula girl lights.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That's a great golf hole......you are lucky to have such an innovative boss. My daughter's company sponsors a cubicle "aisle" Halloween decorating contest. Each aisle of cubicles comes up with a theme and they decorate all the cubicles in that theme. They have such a good time with that.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The place I worked at before did things like that...fish on our desk, holiday parties, theme parties. Was fun. I now work for a county agency and we cannot do anything like that...the tax paying public would not stand for it. Even if we used our own money, and of course we would, we still could not do it.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
how fun! good luck, looks like a winner for sure!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My company is really great. We also have an afternoon that they take us to the movies and pay for our popcorn and pop. A couple of years ago they rented a bus and took the company (it was half the size then, so probably 20-30 people) and went to Kansas City (3.5hrs away) for a Royals game. They won't do that anymore though because to took Technical Support weeks to catch up. Wouldn't you know it that was the day when everyone called in!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The department that won just throw theirs together. It was just some stuffed animals, binders and folders. We can't figure out how they won.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts