Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went home today at lunch to discover my sweet, beautiful puppy had dug/chewed a hole in the week old carpet! The little $hit! What a waste of money!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it is like a 2 inch hole. I think I'm going to get the tile board instead now. I let my dad talk me into the carpet. Plus it is a lot lighter and easier to store. At least she can't dig through the tile board.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
aw... i hate to ask but did Lexi give you a cut little look when she saw you?? Kodie does that when he does something wrong... they are such cuties even when they are bad!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
hahahahah....bad girl! LOL

·
Registered
942 Posts
Ugh...don't you hate when you are trying to improve your living environment and something like that happens? I remember I cleaned up my backyard and the grass was really green and it looked really nice...my Rottweiler dug a huge wide hole in the grass...didn't look so good anymore.

I feel your pain!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Fantasia dug a small hole in my apartment carpet under our bed, and another hole right under the doorway to the bedroom. She also ate a hole in the side of our diningroom wall! The two holes in the carpet are so hard to see that I don't think the apartment will charge us for that and we patched the hole in the wall. I am so glad that she grew out of that stage!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts