Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think Dexter (maine coon mixed kitten) has ever met / seen a dog before meeting Indy.

He has been following us all around, and he lays next to the little carrier that we're using as Indy's bed for hours at night while Indy is in there, and then he parks himself outside Indy's crate while he's eating, etc.

Today, he spent 30 minutes jumping in and out of the carrier / bed, and even stole Indy's toy right out of the carrier.

Anyway, here are the two of them attempting to play (or least Indy wants to play!)

(I don't know how to get the video in the post, so just putting the link to youtube here! :angry:)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
this is SOOO CUTE :wub: :wub:
Indy is just a doll :D
and looks like kitty Dexter isn't so sure what to do with a hyper puppy, just adorable!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
that is just so cute! I don't think I've ever seen a tail that puffed before. I give them a week and they will be buds. Or uh, not, LOL *points to my avatar pic*

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Kitzel says "Been there, done that!"
Good luck little kitty.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Kitty is so patient LOL and he'll have to be even more patient waiting for Indy to slow down. I love Indy's coat too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
What an adorable video!! Dexter's posture is just hilarious and Indy couldn't be any cuter trying to initiate a little playtime!! Indy looks like a big, fluffy mop flopping around! I just love to watch puppies playing, so please keep the videos coming!! :wub:,

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I loved your video! They are so cute together. Our cat, Casey is more than twice the size of my tiny girls, but they still "gang up" on him. He is a very gentle cat, and the the three of them are just hilarious.:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts