Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find the thread where someone mentioned "wee bits" by the company I thought was Innova.
I Went to the pet store the other day, in search of a new food for the girls. We have tried many quality foods with the Pinnacle, and the Red Barn foods being the latest. They both had a brownish gooey discharge, their eyes needed cleaning way more than once a day. I searched the isles at the pet store for a bag that mentioned "wee bits" as I had recalled reading. I saw the Innova little bites. Close right? lol

Anyway, I have to tell you that this food seems to be great (for us). The kibble is even smaller than a cat food would be. Super tiny. Perfect for their tiny little mouths. They both love it, eyes have NO gooey secretions so far!!!!! None!

So, if it hadnt been for this board I may not have even thought to try it, even if I did get the name wrong, I ended up with a food that they seem to be doing well on, and is easy for them to chew.
Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 12 2005, 02:26 PM
Where did you find it? I've been looking for new food for my baby
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42581
[/QUOTE]

We have a local pet store (mostly feed) that carries most all the "speciality" foods, it is about 20 minutes away for me. But at least I dont have to order off the net and pay shipping costs. We are in South jersey and the shop is Bills Wonderland of Pets, located in Somerdale.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I am sooo jealous that everyone seems to be able to find a good food without paying so much $$$ in shipping costs. Anyone near Charlotte NC that knows of a source?? Glad you found a good food for your baby!
Quincymom

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 12 2005, 04:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-KathleensMaltese
@Mar 12 2005, 02:10 PM
I cant find the thread where someone mentioned  "wee bits" by the company I thought was Innova.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42575
I'm glad they are liking the Innova!! I think it's Solid Gold Wee Bits.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42598
[/B][/QUOTE]
It is Solid Gold Just a Wee Bit. Does anyone know of a mail order source for Innova Small Bites? Pet Food Direct (where I bought Solid Gold and Artemis) doesn't carry Innova.
Thanks
Quincymom

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant find the thread where someone mentioned  "wee bits" by the company I thought was Innova.

It is Solid Gold Just a Wee Bit. Does anyone know of a mail order source for Innova Small Bites?

Quincymom, http://www.dogaware.com/dogfeeding.html#TopDry

This is a good link to contact the company, if you click on Innova, than once the Innova site comes up, go to the bottom right hand cornor and you will see "Store Finder" click that and than enter your state and any other info and it will do a search.

·
Registered
499 Posts

It is Solid Gold Just a Wee Bit. Does anyone know of a mail order source for Innova Small Bites?

Quincymom, http://www.dogaware.com/dogfeeding.html#TopDry

This is a good link to contact the company, if you click on Innova, than once the Innova site comes up, go to the bottom right hand cornor and you will see "Store Finder" click that and than enter your state and any other info and it will do a search.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42770
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
939 Posts
hi all i use innova puppy and love it , though i dont see a small bites
,i went to the site and couldnt find it either ,does innova come in small bites?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
,i went to the site and couldnt find it either ,does innova come in small bites?

Yep, I took a pic of the bag, but, it may take me awhile to figure out how to get it in the post!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Ye

Im still not to familiar with this forum, and really have no clue on how to put a pic into the post. So If anyone wants to see how the bag looks I can surely email you.
For now Ill describe the bag. Its green and mid bag
Are the words
INNOVA

"SMALL BITES"

Its not a puppy food though, I think it is the adult Innova, but small bites

The kibble is a aboutthe size of a pencil eraser maybe a little smaller, and square shaped.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Thank you so much katherine . i will ask my pet shop if they carry it though i will have to wait til buddy turns one to put them on it. the puppy food is bigger shaped like triangles .

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Mar 12 2005, 03:33 PM
I am sooo jealous that everyone seems to be able to find a good food without paying so much $$$ in shipping costs. Anyone near Charlotte NC that knows of a source?? Glad you found a good food for your baby!
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42590
[/QUOTE]

Quincy's mom, what brand of food are you looking for? Most websites have a store locator feature. For instance, here are stores in Charlotte that carry Innova:

Store Name: Phone: Location:
Bark Street (704) 525-9998 3930 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209

Home Economist Market 704-522-8123 2707 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28209

Home Economist Market (704) 536-4663 5410 E. Independence Blvd...
Charlotte, NC 28212

·
Registered
499 Posts
Quincy's mom, what brand of food are you looking for? Most websites have a store locator feature. For instance, here are stores in Charlotte that carry Innova:

Store Name: Phone: Location:
Bark Street (704) 525-9998 3930 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209

Home Economist Market 704-522-8123 2707 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28209

Home Economist Market (704) 536-4663 5410 E. Independence Blvd...
Charlotte, NC 28212
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43040
[/QUOTE]

I have called the stores within the local area, they no longer carry any of those foods--they didn't sell. One grooming shop had a 50 lb bag of Solid Gold (must have been really old) that the owner wanted to sell me for 25.00. I did find a feed store that would special order the Solid Gold and the Innova, but he had to order a minimum quantity. I didn't want to leave him with stock that wouldn't sell and that would be old when I needed more.
Thanks,
Quincymom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts