Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lexi's Mom,

I'm so excited! There is going to be a meetup in San Antonio on the 21st! Thank you for sharing this web site. One of the 3 potential meetup sites is a place near downtown called Madhatter's. It's a tearoom but not of the frilly variety and a neat place. I signed up already. I just can't wait. I just have to get Pico a new fancy halter and lead!!!! It's too hot to dress up.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I can say is there are some weird meetups happening in Des Moines. At the bottom right corner there is a link to other meetups in your city.
There is a Witch, Vampire, Pagan, Punk, Widespread Panic (?), etc. :wacko:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thank you Lexis mom. There will be a maltese meet up in my city also.
Funny, just yesterday I was talking to a lady about meeting she goes to with her pug. she told me I should start one. I told her so far I know of a lady that has a maltese boy and goes to the doggie part I go to ....cant wait this is going to be so much fun..... :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, I got the news today from Meetup.com that there are not enough (meaning I am the only one) signed up for a San Antonio Maltese Meetup.
Disappointed!

I guess it takes time for this sort of thing to get started so I posted a discussion and will just wait an see if another Malt owner joins up.

Hope you all had better luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts