Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi… I’m Joy…

Thanks for accepting my membership... I’m owned and loved by 6 Maltese…Katie, Angel, Rowdy, Lilly, Diva and Kandi (My daughters Maltese)…(Angel is due to have babies in December) puppy breath in the house again
… I live in Dallas area…Married to John and have 2 girls…. Leanne, who lives in Tyler Tx and Mandy, who just turned 18 today… Graduating this year. Our website addy is www.maltesekisses.com ..

I just stumbled on this site while surfing … look like it would be fun to join in….

Hope everyone had a Special Thanksgiving!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
wow 6 furbabies! welcome to SM glad you found the place...you will love it here

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. Your picture is wonderful!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome Joy

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Welcome Joy, another Texan
I love roses, but they are not doing that good in my garden. I guess they don't like the high humidity down here during the summer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 25 2004, 11:10 PM
Welcome.  Your picture is wonderful!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18594
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! I'm on another Maltese group and we are doing a Christmas card exchange... So that is the front of my Christmas Cards this year!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for such a warm welcome... I just love looking at all your babies pictures they are the cutest!!! Maltese are all so beautiful!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome Joy, we are new here too. Wow, your picture is great!

LadyMontava -- you are talented too.

I'm going to have to learn and get more creative.

n.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Joy.....did you get your name before or AFTER 6 Maltese adopted you? :D Welcome to Spoiled Maltese. I was in Little Elm for Thanksgiving week and met a lady in Michael's at Stonebriar Mall who had her 10 month old Pebbles with her. It seems I meet more Maltese owners in Dallas than I do here in San Antonio

Of course, I gave her SM's url and hope to see her on the forum soon.

What can you tell us about the other Maltese group you are affilliated with?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts