Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm Mike and my master is King Bulilit (pronounced Boo-Lee-Lit). Oops, I mean I'm the master of King Bulilit. Bulilit is 9 years old and weighs a bit over the standard (try 12 pounds but he swears he's not fat)
. Anyway, we're looking forward to visiting and posting here. The name of this site kind of sums it all up for Bulilit...He is and always has been "Spoiled ". He doesn't even realize that he's a ...(dare I say it?) D O G. Have Fun!

Mike and Bulilit

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and Bulilit! Interesting name. How did you come up with it. And my ButterCloud is 11 lbs so he's not so "standard" either. Glad you found this site!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome! You'll love it here...... I remember you from the AMR site. Has it shut down? It appears to have. You will find this site much, much more active than AMR..... hope you'll be posting lots here......

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hello! Glad to have you. I'd like to know more about your dog's name, too. Its very interesting.

V

·
0 Posts
Hi Mike..so glad you found the forum so you can regale us with stories about the macho man!

Love

vita
Boris and
Freddy

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome..glad you found us here

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hey Mike, I am glad you joined too. I would have emailed you myself but I forgot your email address so I had Nancy email you for me. Can't wait till you corrupt the other's here with your PAD and your Maltese Mafia.
PMR has not been shut down, it's just missing a file. John is going to try and fix it though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Nov 20 2004, 09:25 PM
Hey Mike, I am glad you joined too.  I would have emailed you myself but I forgot your email address so I had Nancy email you for me.  Can't wait till you corrupt the other's here with your PAD and your Maltese Mafia.
PMR has not been shut down, it's just missing a file.  John is going to try and fix it though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17449
[/QUOTE]

Hi Mike, So glad Cal and Bulilit will be together again. I'm still trying to navigate the site (I'm a slow learner) but will have some pictures up soon.
This seems like it will be a fun site to be a part of

n.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Some of you already know me from two other sites, the AMR/PMR and MalteseOnly. Those of you that don't I'll tell you a little more about Bulilit's name. It is Tagalog (philippino) for Tiny. My wife, Ling, Named him (She's from the Philippines).

You may have read references to PADA and the Maltese Mafia. I cannot take credit for these organizations, they were developed long ago. PADA is People Against Dressing Animals. We believe that if God had wanted animals to be dressed, he wouldn't have given them a coat to wear at birth. :excl: I used to be a very active member and now have mellowed with age. After all, there is no reasoning with the XX mind.

The Maltese Mafia is something we don't speak about too much. I'm sure some, if not most, of you have experienced some sort of behavior that made you wonder what got into your Malt. Maybe shredded papers (tissues, newspaper, etc) a chewed shoe (usually expensive, never a cheap one), or the "Wild Man" syndrome. These were Maltese Mafia "Hits". No one knows how they communicate to each other but they do. I've long suspected that Bulilit is a "Don" in our section of the State.
Although he tries to act otherwise
We'll discuss this more as the days progress, I'm sure.

Mike and Bulilit

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hello again! I am semi confused about some of the things you are talking about. LOL. I am totally looking forward to your posts!

YOU GUYS. We almost have 400 members!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 21 2004, 11:13 AM
Hello again!  I am semi confused about some of the things you are talking about.  LOL.  I am totally looking forward to your posts!

YOU GUYS.  We almost have 400 members!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17561
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just me that was confused!!! Glad you were brave enough to admit it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'll look forward to more of you humorous postings! Glad you are here.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts