Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is my first time posting on this website. I have been adoring the Maltese for a long time and I have finally put down a deposit.

I'm am so excited, My new baby will be arriving Feb 3, 2005.

I look forward to all the info I can gather being a first time Maltese mom and all.

But one thing is for sure all the members here seem to be very supportive and well informed, I have been visiting but just decided to join yesterday.

Anyway wish me luck !!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome I am pretty new to this board too.
We have a malt already but will get a new baby in March so we are pretty exitet too.

Glad u joined

Originally posted by Zoes mom@Jan 23 2005, 02:36 PM
Hello,

This is my first time posting on this website.  I have been adoring the Maltese for a long time and I have finally put down a deposit. 

I'm am so excited, My new baby will be arriving Feb 3, 2005.

I look forward to all the info I can gather being a first time Maltese mom and all.

But one thing is for sure all the members here seem to be very supportive and well informed, I have been visiting but just decided to join yesterday.

Anyway wish me luck !!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30915
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to our SM Family!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! You don't have too much longer. Bet you're really excited. Welcome to SM.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hi there!

Where did you get your little one? I found my dog's sister on this site, perhaps you are in the same family with some our members here?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR SOON TO BE BABY!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
You'll do fine! You will never find another dog quite like a Maltese! Cant wait to see pictures of your new baby!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts