Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago tomorrow (Easter weekend last year) I was driving down the highway in a late spring snowstorm to bring Hope to my vet for an unplanned c-section. She gave birth to 3 boys and 1 girl. I kept the girl and named her Brookside Easter Bonnet (call name "Bonnet"). Today, one day short of her first birthday, she's had a slight name change. She is now Champion Brookside Easter Bonnet. She is my first home bred champion and my first owner handled champion. I stopped at PetsMart tonight on the way home from the show and bought new toys for all the little ones. Tomorrow we are going to kick back, relax and celebrate. I will post her official picture when I get it. :partytime:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a great accomplishment, Mary! Way to go Bonnet!

·
Registered
847 Posts
:chili::chili::chili: :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the beauty :) Give some extra 'congratulations' kisses and hugs to her for me and Leila!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Mary - Congratulations :chili::chili::chili:I love the name change (wink, wink) :yes: You must be so proud. Where was the show? Can't wait to see pix. I'd say some chillin' is in order.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mary - Congratulations :chili::chili::chili:I love the name change (wink, wink) :yes: You must be so proud. Where was the show? Can't wait to see pix. I'd say some chillin' is in order.

The show was in West Springfield, MA. And it's finally drying out around here and tomorrow Bonnet will get to run and play in grass again ... yeah!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Yipee!!!

:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: Yipee! Congratulations on your first bred by Champion.. what a precious pleasure to go from birth to champion at just a year old... very nice. Jeanne

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS, Mary! I really can't wait to see pictures of Champion Brookside Easter Bonnet! :chili:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
OMG CONGRATS!!!

Mary, I'm soo proud of you!! And how awesome to know that you bred Bonnet and she finished so FAST. She really did. :chili::chili::chili::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

hope you'll be posting some piccies!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Mary -- mega congratulations on Bonnet's championship. Your first homebred champion is so very special. Can't wait to see the picture.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Congrats!! How exciting for you!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
:cheer:

Congratulations Mary and Bonnet!!!

:celebrate - firewor

What an amazing and quick career your little girl has had. I am so glad that I had the chance to see her show. You should be so very proud of your accomplishments with her.

Now that she has given you this amazing gift, I know she can expect to be totally spoiled on her birthday. Have fun, girls. :party:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
:biggrin:It is 2AM here, I just awoke and now I have a huge smile on my face!!!!! Mary, CONGRATULATIONS :chili::chili::chili::dothewave:

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! Huge hugs to both of you!!!! Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 20 of 55 Posts