Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helwo Eberybody, my name is Mira [Meera] and I am 8 weers old. My mommy got me from sumpin called a wescue. I am berry good gurl and I am happy to hab a new furever home. I hab a brudder named Bailey but I not so sure I wike him. He spends wots of time barkin at me to play wif him but mommy says it will take time for me to ajust.

Fank you to eberybody who supported my mommy in her decision to 'dopt me.

·
Registered
597 Posts
She is gorgeous! Congratulations, I'm sure she will be playing with her brother in no time.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Bless your heart for giving her a furever home. She is really beautiful!!:wub:
It will take some time but they will adjust to each other.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh she is a doll, bless you for giving her a loving home. What a special baby she is and how gorgeous. Is she 8 weeks or 8 months? She is a beauty. CONGRATS!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh she is a doll, bless you for giving her a loving home. What a special baby she is and how gorgeous. Is she 8 weeks or 8 months? She is a beauty. CONGRATS!!!!
Thank You ..... I cannot believe it but she is 8 YEARS old :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Mira...you're home!!!! :chili: Try to have patience with the new brother.....I think you'll love him before long. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Mira is beautiful! I love rescues!

Brothers can be a real pain.

My Lady is a rescue (at 4.5) and never did love to play with toys or other dogs. She's rather be a pampered princess.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is very cute. I am glad you have her. :wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love her bow! Mira is such a doll! Congratulations! I am sure she will get used to her silly new brother's antics!! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts