Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Introducing Mira

3K views 33 replies 33 participants last post by  Cutie Patootie 
#1 ·
Helwo Eberybody, my name is Mira [Meera] and I am 8 weers old. My mommy got me from sumpin called a wescue. I am berry good gurl and I am happy to hab a new furever home. I hab a brudder named Bailey but I not so sure I wike him. He spends wots of time barkin at me to play wif him but mommy says it will take time for me to ajust.

Fank you to eberybody who supported my mommy in her decision to 'dopt me.

See less See more
#16 ·
She is very cute. I am glad you have her. :wub:

#25 ·
:cheer::cheer: Vicki - how did I miss this yesterday?? I think I read the name Mira and thought - oh yes I've posted about her. AND THEN I LOOKED and A PICTURE:chili: I am so thrilled for you. She looks even more beautiful than her picture on their website. Wow :smcry: I am just tearing up thinking about you posting how much you wanted her, the home visit and now, she's a part of your family. She's stunning. I hope you post LOTS of pictures of Mira and Bailey.
Mira - I'm sure your brother and you will become fast friends. Give it some time and lots of treats. :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.