Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I just wanted to introduce Molly, my 3 month old baby and me. I got her about a month ago. She is sooo cute and currently weighs about 3.25lbs. She's my first pet as an adult - yippee!

She is potty trained in her room at home and I trained her to sit on command after watching an episode of "Newlyweds", when they had a dog trainer come to their house. Molly's training took about 5 minutes. After I showed my hubby that Molly could sit, he trained her to sit and raise a paw to shake.

Enough bragging about Molly... for now.

Anyhoo, I love all the helpful info on this site and hope that someday I can be helpful to someone else.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR SMART BABY!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I love seeing all your babies - they are all soooo cute.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to u and molly!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
so great to have you and molly!!! she is such a quick learner. i haven't even started teaching tessa (my 3 month old) any commands! she is sp fisty and playful, i couldn't make her sit for longer than half a second, but i love her.
she will have to go to puppy school and we will do our homework at home together learning commands and tricks! tessa hopes to catch up to molly someday soon!!
she goes pee on her wee wee pads, which makes me so so proud!

welcome to spoiled maltese, i'm pretty new too, but i love it here!!!

warm welcomes

nousha, tessa, and our little baby boy who's coming home in 3 days!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Molly's adorble... i'm thinking about naming my maltese that.. Molly and May will be her middle name(i'm getting her in May for my birthday) but i think i'll name her daisy may!... but then people might think i'm copying Jessica Simsons dogs name (which is y i'm nameing her that anyways because i LOVE jessica)! but i stilll don't liek being made fun of! lol which one do yall liek best?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts