Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New to this forum. My name is Joyce and my little bundle of joy is Molly. Molly was born on January 2, 2004 and weighs about 6.6 lbs. We live in Indiana. She loves sitting in her Lookout booster car seat as long as the window is opened just enough to stick her little nose out. I think she knows Petco and the small local doggy shop blindfolded. She gets so excited as soon as we park. Not sure if it's the treats she gets or all the attention while she is in the store, maybe a little of both.

Molly is my first maltese and I most definately made the right decision in choosing her. She is the sweetest and most lovable dog I have ever known, even when she gets mischievous and starts grabbing my pant legs. :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi, welcome to the site

I love the name Molly, kind of wish I had named Sassi 'Molly'.
This is a great site and the people here are super nice. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Snertsmom@Oct 3 2004, 11:31 PM
By the way, what part of Indiana are you from? We live near Kokomo.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10861
[/QUOTE]

Hi, We live in Granger which is just northeast of South Bend. Make my way through Kokomo going down to Indy occasionally.

Loving all the reading I have done at this site so far. It really does seem to be a wonderful place.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hello from another fellow Hoosier! We live about 45 mins southeast of Indy...

We have a daughter Molly (a human one) and she has always called herself Princess Molly
She came up w/ it on her own when she was 2. Now we refer to her and "her royal highness"...and boy does she live up to that title!

We are glad you found us and look forward to hearing about your Maltese adventures!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.

Daezie also pulls my pants leg, too and growls while she is pulling :wacko:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Oct 4 2004, 04:22 AM
Welcome. What a great picture. Did you do it yourself?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10883
[/QUOTE]

Molly's picture was taken at a locally owned pet boutique. The owner has someone come in every few months to take pictures. She does a pretty good job and isn't too expensive. Christmas pictures will probably be next. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts