Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:
I would like to introduce two new additions to my family. I am hoping one of them will be my show girl. They both look very alike and have wonderful personalities. I am so in love with them.

They have no names yet
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Wow!! They are adorable!! So you have 6 dogs now? If so, that's awesome!! As soon as I get myself a job and a house I cant wait to add to my puppy family. Did you get them from Susie Pham? I was researching her site and I saw that you (at least I think it was you) co-owned a puppy with her..is one of these that puppy? Anyway, COngratulations!!! That is so exciting! Um as far as names go, lets see...I like different/ unique names so you probably wont like them but- Vegas, Addison (addy), Avery..I have tons more but I cant remember them now. I will get back to you!! Congrats again!! Lori and Kylee (who is jealous bc she wants a little sibling!)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one on Susie's page is Sparkle who I co-own with Susie. These two puppies are also from Susie but they are not on her website. I do have 6 right now but I will only be keeping one of these pups. The other will go to a show home if she stays show quality.

So tough to pick

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
OMG! They are beautiful!!!
Two more on my list to dog nap!!! (and they are GIRLS!
)
Congrats. I don't have any name suggestions. I can't stop looking at their pictures!!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Does anyone else think the people who have so many need to stop being so stingy, and just send their extras to some of us who only have one...

They are so beautiful, I'm jealous!
Don't tell Frosty though.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Awww they look like they are hugging and yet still posing for the camera
in that one picture. Are you sure you can split them up? They are just
adorable.

As for the names maybe if you tell us a little about their personalities we
could help ya. I don't know why but Gabrielle and Gabby for short came to
mind right away, is one of them vocal??

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous! and Breath taking. I always say to my husband if we get a property with lots of land we will have more puppies. These two would be on my list they make my heart melt

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Oh my word....I was smiling looking at them until I came to the one with the tongue hanging out...at which time I busted up with laughter....too and I do mean too cute.

As for names...how about buttons and bows....since they will be show quality and will be getting fussed over....seems like an old fashioned girl thing.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.