Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad I found this site, very friendly. I'm still in the process of navigating and would like to post a pic of my Maltese, Sasha. I've uploaded it, and it is awaiting approval.
Sasha is 14 months old and the best dog I have ever had. Easy to house train, goes every where with me, except on a recent trip to the east coast. He stayed with a friend of mine, and both of them had a grand time.
Well I guess I uploaded Sasha's pic, this was taken last month. His hair is much shorter now, as it is very hot here in N.Cal.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to both of you. that is a cute picture of Sasha... she is adorable.
Glad you found us, it seems the site is growing every day!

How long have you had Sasha?

Is she your only pet?

Judi

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sasha is a cutie!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had Sasha since he was 12 weeks old and yes he is my only pet, so he does get spoled rotten. Believe it or not Sasha is a male name, it is a Russian name for a male. You're not alone everyone thinks he is a she. Now that his hair is cut very short, shorter than the pic they really think he is a she. He has a very tiny face and small body BUT he is very feisty. Goes after every big dog in the neighborhood, they don't know what to make of him. He tips the scales at 7 pounds, so he is not teeny tiny.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats really cute.
im glad you found this site. its very informative and helpful.

·
Registered
939 Posts
So sorry Sasha..... after reading your post nannimoe, I think I knew that Sasha was a boys name
. Sasha is a great name I just don't hear it enough; I guess I wasn't "thinking"

Judi

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hello neighboor, (I'm also from N. Cal/Bay Area. )

Welcome nanniemoe and sasha to the forum!!!
I have heard the name Sasha on female dogs. I think couple of them where shet/zhu's (sp?) anyways....... You will love this site, everyone here is really friendly. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts