Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poppy gradjiated basic obedience ... just barely ... so he's not really a Professor. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Congratulations Poppy!! When Alvin graduated he didn't do to
well either. He said the ottter dogs boffered me.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! Poppy says Fanks!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Phi Beta Cuta I think.:wub::wub: Poppy's adorable in that little cap and gown. I miss seeing you around Jules. Hope everything's okay.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phi Beta Cuta I think.:wub::wub: Poppy's adorable in that little cap and gown. I miss seeing you around Jules. Hope everything's okay.
Do you know the instructors used that same cap and gown for Poppy and the Great Danes, etc? It was hilarious!!! :HistericalSmiley:

Things are good here ... just stepped away from a few forums for various reasons! ;)

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
351 Posts
aw so cute .. so do they really give the pup a cap and gown? sorry if it's a stupid question but .. i just think it's so cute ;)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
aw so cute .. so do they really give the pup a cap and gown? sorry if it's a stupid question but .. i just think it's so cute ;)
Not stoopid at all! One of the student instructors bought it ... she put it on each dog, took a few pictures and emailed them to us. Very nice of the lady, even if I didn't like her training methods. LOL

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 24 Posts