Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I'd like you to meet our new baby girl, Rosie!

It seems she only has one eye showing in half her pics!
She's our first inside dog, an active puppy, absolutely adorable, and our last child! We have 2 daughters and Rosie makes 3! She's 9 weeks old and is doing really well. Our family is so in love with her that we can barely stand to leave the house without her!

There are so many beautiful dogs here and tons of wonderful information! I’ve found myself “researching” every day this week. Unfortunately, from what I've learned here, Rosie may have come from a bit of a back yard breeder. Her previous owner has 2 pets - a maltese and a maltese/poodle which she loves. They had 3 puppies and her daughter kept one, then she sold the others for $450 each.

Of course we are in love with our precious puppy now and can definitely not change the past, but as far as I’m concerned I’m just going to love and adore this little angel as much as I would any other pet of mine. I hope to get to know you all soon!
<3 Carrie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome to SM , it doesnt matter where she came from but the love that you will be giving her .. she is a cutie . looking forward to hearing about her n seeing pics !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh my, your puppy pics are so cute! Thank you for the warm welcome, I have added some pics to my first post. Tell me if I did it wrong, it's the same as I do on other forums.

Oh and 1st question - How do you get the hair out of their eyes when it's this short - so you can see them and they can see you? :D

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:Welcome 2: Welcome Carrie. Little Rosie is so precious. :wub: I can imagine not wanting to leave her. Make sure you have some nutrical around since she's so little and young and they can have hypoglycemia events. As far as keeping the hair out of her eyes right now I think that some people use a little bit of vaseline or some sort of safe hair gel just to get the hair to lay down and not poke up into the eyes that can make them tear. Can't wait to hear more about her adventures.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to SM! Rosie is so precious, makes me want to squeal from her cuteness lol!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you!

Susan, thanks for the tips. I've seen nutrical at Petsmart, but how do you know if they need it or are having hypoglycemia?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts