Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CH Angel's Top Secret

I was going to wait a few days to make this announcement, but I'm so excited that I just had to share. :chili::chili:

Secret is one of Bonnie Palmer's retirees, and I'm honored to announce that she's now part of my family. As you can see, Secret is gorgeous, but what you can't see in pictures is how sweet, smart, well behaved and well cared for she is. Secret is 7 years old, and look at her face -- no tear staining at all. It's obvious what great care Bonnie takes of her fluffs. Secret has had a couple of litters, but has been spayed (and had a dental), so her "mommy" days are behind her. :):thumbsup:

Secret arrived on Monday night, and just as I was getting to the airport to pick her up, the President (yes Obama) arrived at the airport. I barely got out before the airport was completely closed down for his visit. :w00t:

Once we arrived home, Tilly and Lacie were very curious about Secret. I think that Tilly's nose was a little "out of joint", but all went well with Secret. As none of the 3 are at all agressive, they seem to be getting along just fine. Everyone ate their dinner -- even Secret, with no problems. I stayed home yesterday to make certain that Secret was settling in, and she was fantastic. She already knows exactly where to do her potties. It's obvious that Bonnie had already trained her. I think she's explored every corner of the house. She's not shy at all and comes to me when I call her and asks to be picked up.

She weighs about 4 lbs and is a baby doll. She's already sleeping in bed with us and has picked her special place to lay with us on our chair and 1/2 when I read or watch TV.

I can't believe how playful she is. She loves to play with me and some with the girls (I know that will come as she settles in). She has some of the cutest "tricks". She can do a "high five" with her front paws and she loves to stretch her back legs and will do a "high five" with her back paws. Lacie loves to stretch when she gets up in the mornings and so yesterday when we got up and I saw Secret do a stretch, I laughed and said, "you like to stretch too". She seemed excited when I said that, but I had no idea that she knew the word "stretch" until I talked to Bonnie late yesterday.

I will be posting more about Secret (of course) as well as better pictures. These were taken with my phone.

Bonnie has at least one other female retiree to place. All I can say is that whoever is blessed to get one of her retirees is one lucky person.

So I now "officially" have an ANGEL too. :aktion033::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub::wub: Congratulations she is adorable!!!:wub::wub:
It will take a little time but she will fit right in with
Tilly and Lacie.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: Oh Lynn! I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out for long!!!! And now Top Secret isn't a secret anymore :aktion033:

:chili::chili: I am so happy for you.......you finally have your Angel - you've been thinking about it for ages now!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the girls start bonding :aktion033:

did anyone notice your siggy before the announcement?????

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jennifer pm'd me about the siggy. Don't know if anyone else noticed, but no one asked about it. LOL

·
Premium Member
17,470 Posts
I am so excited for you and little Secret & your other babies! She is adorable and sounds precious. Wish I was stateside so I could take the other retiree!

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
A beautiful smiley baby girl!! Secret will fit right in. Congratulations, Lynn.
xoxoxoxoxooxx

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Lynn, I am so happy for you!
Secret is gorgeous!
Sounds like she is fitting in wonderfully with your girls!
I would love a darling Angel!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
I just had a feeling that you were going to get one of the retirees. And then you were posting the pictures of Sprout, and I said to myself, I bet she has been talking to Bonnie and is getting a dog!! Yeah! I am sooooo happy for you! And what a cutie! You will all be so happy. What a great addition to your family! The "Secret" is out!

:party:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lynn - boy do you know how to keep a Secret.:chili::HistericalSmiley::chili: Congratulations - she just looks like a little angel.:innocent: I just loved hearing about how she's fitting in. She's just darling with her little stretchies I'm sure. And she even had a Presidential welcome of sorts too:) I'm so happy for you and no, didn't notice the siggie but maybe I wasn't on SM when you posted it??

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Congratulations!:cheer: Secret is a beauty, all right! She still looks like a baby, and she looks like a happy girl in her new home.:wub: I'm glad she is settling in so well. Now, you will have to change your siggy!:HistericalSmiley:Enjoy your new love:wub:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts