Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
My name is Lauren and my fiance and I recently got our first puppy. He is an 11 wk old Maltese named Frankie. He's been an amazing addition to our family. He didn't come from the best breeder (she let him go @ 8 wks...) but we love him just the same (super high-set ears and all :blink:).

Pics below! I'm excited to be an active part of the forum! :wub:

The night we got him:

With one of our kitties:

This weekend:

·
Registered
308 Posts
How could you not love a little guy who looks like Frankie.. High ears and all.. He is so sweet, and adorable to boot!!!! Enjoy him to the fullest... And what is the ktties name?

Jayne

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
very very cute!!!

I want to caution you about not having him outside in the grass until he's had all of his vaccinations - Parvo lives in the dirt and can kill puppies very quickly.

I love his ears!!! He looks so cute with them!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jayne, the kitty is Mya. She and Marley our are 2 lovely kitties. Marley is a white Persian, he looks like he could be Frankie's daddy. LOL!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Thank you Bella! It's in our fenced backyard (not out in public of course) - but I will def keep it in mind.
It's Stacy :)

Glad it's your fenced yard!! Parvo can live for a long time in the grass and dirt, which makes it so scary. I didn't know about Parvo when I got my first maltese and I'm just lucky I didn't find out the hard way!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Your puppy is cute. His ears will come down when the hair grows out. And

to SM

Experience The Magic
HOME

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh cutie pie :) congrats on the new addition :D I am sure that there is no dull moment when he is around... Welcome to SM. You are gonna LOVE it here ^_^ I look forward to learning more about darling Frankie.

Mya has the same color as Romeo (lil bro's kitty), but Marley's fur is similar to Romeo. We don't know what Romeo's breed exactly is a mix of. lil bro found him in dumped in front of the gate. We searched for owners, put 'found kitty' flyers everywehere, but no one claimed him. He sure is one handsome kitty and is doing wonderful now comparing to how he looked like when we first found him

Kat

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Kitzi had his 3rd shots today so is NOT feeling at all well---which means he asked me to welcome you and Frankie for him! So here goes---WELCOME! You will like it here!

Now if some would send me a PM and tell me how to start a thread! Please don't use "piggy talk" as I am not tech savy! Hugs to all.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts