Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
My granddaughter is pet sitting with a "maltese" for a week while the neighbors are on vacation. Last night she sent me this picture of her Saddie Doodle with neighbors "Rosie". They are getting along great! I thought I'd share it with you.

IMG_2004.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you! Nice to see. They are cute together. The doodle puppy is now 17 weeks and playing so nicely with little and big dogs. There is a distinct difference in how he plays with toy dogs (he is now 22 lbs himself and growing fast) and big dogs. He is so gentle with the little dogs and doesn't tackle them or paw them harshly. He also plays differently with other puppies and adult dogs. He has played with 5 lb dogs as well as giant German Sheperds and Akitas. It's great.

My granddaughter is pet sitting with a "maltese" for a week while the neighbors are on vacation. Last night she sent me this picture of her Saddie Doodle with neighbors "Rosie". They are getting along great! I thought I'd share it with you.

View attachment 274735

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You seem to doubt it's a Maltese? I tend to as well. Bichon mix?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts