Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

OK, my day job is not very relevant here but my "other life" is what has brought me to your forum! I am a part time dog trainer/dog shower and run an informational website on small dog training - in particular on agility. Since it IS a commerical site, I am not going to post the link here but here's some other "Getting to know you stuff"instead:

I am owned presently by three dogs, a Yorkie (show dog), a Yorkie *(Maltese?) Rescue(Earthdog, Tracking and Agility), and a silly geriatric Poodle. We've had many dogs - all various toy breeds since I was in diapers. I'm very interested in seeing more small dogs competing and training in performance events, promoting dog adoptions, and trying to stem the tide of pet overpopulation by promoting responsible breeding practises and stopping puppy mills. One of the ways I think we can best do that is to promote small dogs in dog sports, where being a healthy, well adjusted and well bred dog - means success.

Thank you for letting me share in this beautiful forum! Happy to be here!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Welcome!! I'm sure you will be a valuable source of information to us in the future and we look forward to hearing from you! ~Lori & Kylee

·
Registered
4,856 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
162 Posts

My name is Sarah(13) and My puppys name is Rylee(15 weeks)! altho hes a shih-tzu and not a maltese they help abunch here because i was planing on getting a maltese!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the SM family!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts