Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my daughter and her husband's sixth anniversary. She always cooks something special for her husband. He did take her out last night.........Anyway, look at this cake she made him, it is a buttermilk, vanilla cake with raspberry curd and chocolate ganache between the layers. I am amazed that she can look at something and just make it. She does have the proper tools but I think for a novice, it looks great!!!

I think she took the pics with her cellphone and I can't get them straightened upright except when I am looking at them. I saved them upright but they still came out sideways......LOL!!! Turn your head!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
OMG that is fantastic!!!Not only does it really look yummy it
sounds really yummy!!!! I may need the recipe.:innocent: Happy
Anniversary to your daugter and her hubby. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That cake looks wonderful and sounds wonderful! I want a piece of cake now!:blush:
Happy 6th Anniversary to your daughter and her husband!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Looks yummy to me! It also looks like it was fun to decorate!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow- that cake looks beautiful and it sounds like it tastes amazing!! Your daughter is really talented to be able to make that..I'm way impressed!! It looks like a professionally made cake!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER HUBBY :chili:

That cake looks SOOOO YUMMY!!!!! wow!!! Your daughter is really good at this :aktion033:

Turn your head!
:HistericalSmiley:I gotta tell you, I saw the pictures first before reading your words and that was the first thing I did: turn my own head to have a better look :HistericalSmiley: then I giggled when I read what you suggested.

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Yumm, all my favorites, I'll be right over---estimating about 8-10 hr. flight but soooo worth it!
Happy Anniversary to D & SIL!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:chili:HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER HUBBY :chili:

That cake looks SOOOO YUMMY!!!!! wow!!! Your daughter is really good at this :aktion033:

:HistericalSmiley:I gotta tell you, I saw the pictures first before reading your words and that was the first thing I did: turn my own head to have a better look :HistericalSmiley: then I giggled when I read what you suggested.

hugs
Kat
Do you Kat or anyone know how to get this straight? On my computer I can straighten the picture upright and then I saved it but it reverted back to being sideways. I didn't know what to do? Anybody know any little tricks to get it to save the correct way when it is this way???:wub:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Dang, I got hungry reading the description alone! I wouldn't worry about the pictures lol.

She did an amazing job. It looks like she has natural talent!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, what a lovely cake! Yummm.:wub: You have a talented daughter-hmm, wonder where she gets that from? Happy Anniversary to them:blush:Think they would send us all a piece? :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts