Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just my computer, or did the forum change? I cant see the posts anymore unless I click on them....is there that problem for anyone else?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jun 30 2005, 12:56 PM
I always have to click on the posts to see them?  Maybe it is something in your options.  Or....It's just you!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76586
[/QUOTE]
lol, I never did, they were just layed out..I was soo used to it the other way!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind!! Its only on one of the laptops, fewf!! I was getting scared....

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, just gotta make sure it didnt change on my computer, wonder why it did change though...I probably screwed something up

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jun 30 2005, 01:53 PM
Is it just my computer, or did the forum change?  I cant see the posts anymore unless I click on them....is there that problem for anyone else?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76583
[/QUOTE]
Dont you ALWAYS have to click on the thread to see a post? If there is a way around this... let me know!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Kodie+Jun 30 2005, 06:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-angel
@Jun 30 2005, 01:53 PM
Is it just my computer, or did the forum change?  I cant see the posts anymore unless I click on them....is there that problem for anyone else?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76583
Dont you ALWAYS have to click on the thread to see a post? If there is a way around this... let me know!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76705
[/B][/QUOTE]
I have no idea, but to me its all layed out, no pressing or anything, very easy!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
haha see on the top of the thread, right before the first post it says OUTLINE, STANDARD, Or Linear? You can change that to change the layout. It changed on me once and I was like WTHeck! hahah

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jun 30 2005, 09:05 PM
haha see on the top of the thread, right before the first post it says OUTLINE, STANDARD, Or Linear?  You can change that to change the layout.  It changed on me once and I was like WTHeck! hahah
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76742
[/QUOTE]
Thanks!! Thats really good to know!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts