Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I are putting in a flagstone patio this weekend and he bought Scotch Moss to go between the flagstone.

Izzy is absolutely facinated with the Scotch moss (sitting on the deck) and now he is worried it might be toxic for her. I looked it up online and all I can find is Irish Moss, which is not toxic.

Does anyone know if Scotch Moss (Sagina Subulata) is safe for dogs?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.