Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,879 Posts
I think the Juicy bags are adorable but difficult to carry. I have the smaller ones but the width is wide and the shoulder straps short so my arms are way out there! This one has even a bigger width so I wonder if it will be more awkward.

My feeling ... Juicy bags are good to look at and really comfortable for the pups .. but for us .. they are not the most comfortable. I find myself often using a more comfortable bag instead.

On a side note, I designed couple dog bags and have been looking at manufacturers to make them. I wonder how that will pend out. I am considering starting a side business. I love my Maltese and I know/love bags
so why not!

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Hmm.....since your getting it made in China, why not ask about a special deal on dog or cat fur?? Don't worry, this is my LAST post on this VERY hypocritical website.
Brenda[/B]
Brenda,
This type of attitute is not encouraged nor fostered here at SpoiledMaltese. You should think before you speak. Do you know what material I am planning to make my bags out of? You have no right to judge others.

Good Luck and I hope you find a site that supports the way you share your ideas.

If you are so interested in dog or cat fur from china, I can ask for you and send it your way.

· Registered
1,879 Posts
I don't know what went on there..

I just wanted to say that I actally saw that juicy bag in the original post in a store called Sporting Life. (I'm in Canada.. so you guys probably don't know this store...)
They had both the small and big one. The small one is pretty small. Probably not good for long trips. The big one seem like they would fit my Pudding more comfortably...
[/B]
What a cute puppy you have! Did you get him/her from a breeder here? I live in Toronto and I have never seen the Juicy bags carried here .. I never thought of Sporting Life though. I had my ordered and delivered to my friend in the US.

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Brenda,
Personal attacks are never called for but I do understand that sometimes we are so passionate about a topic that we let it get to us. I just feel you have no right to attack others without any basis. It is not our fault that you cannot see broader than two threads.

What does it mean that you are a member of your local humane society? Does that make you better than me? In addition to being a member of my local humane society and donating to it every month, I am also members of local rescue groups. I regularly foster dogs and volunteer my services in creating and maintaining their websites for free. In addition, I participate in fundraising events.

How can you boycott China? Have you looked around your house? Do you understand how many products are manufactured in China? I won't be surprised the nails used to build your house are manufactured there.

I think you have to start boycotting Walmart too. Walmart provides you with the prices they do by pressuring their suppliers and vendors. The suppliers are forced to go to china to meet those pricing demands (http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/77/walmart.html).

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Just my opinion...
but when we respond to posts in such a manner, we are no better than the person who started the mess...right?

Again, just my opinion...but sometimes it is better just to let it go.
[/B]
I agree but it's a little tough when people are hypocrites and don't hold true to their own word.

I must say I agree with the other posters. It is easy to take the stance of being the bigger person until you are personally being attacked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.