Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,286 Posts
I have the larger Juicy bag (just like Susan) and I have to say that it is heavy!! It does depend on how much you plan to walk around with it but it will definitely hurt your shoulder after a while. My husband claims that alone the bag weighs 3 lbs -- I truly don't know if that's true. If we are going out to a place that involves lots of walking (like the mall) I tend to bring my cheapie bag from Petco which weighs maybe half a pound. Plus the shoulder straps are not comfortable in any way (my husband complains non stop about it). Honestly, I go through periods of loving my juicy bag and right now its just not that time!!
My dog really does love that bag but he loves the cheapie from Petco as well.

By the way, its important to measure height and length of your pup, which often differs from weight. For us, 14.5 inch length will be fine but I can imagine that for some dogs, its not long enough.

· Registered
2,286 Posts
I am really sorry that I offended ANYONE with this thread or my other one. ( BTW, I DO know how to spell hypocritical, I was just soo upset when I posted that I didn't even realize that I had misspelled it.) I WASN'T going to post on here again, but after reading all of the personal attacks on me, I felt as though I needed to. (I DO still read this board because there IS alot of info on here about Maltese.) I am NOT an idiot OR a loser & I DO have a life. I don't need to resort to personal attacks on ANYONE because their opinion differs from my own. Honestly, when I read the first line in the post about making bags in China, I THOUGHT it was in sarcasm. When I realized that it WASN'T, I actually was apalled. Wasn't there a thread on here about boycotting China? If you KNEW me, I don't think that you would be attacking me personally just because my views on something differ from your own. I am a member of ASPCA, Humane Society of the United States, Peta, etc. I receive alot of info from plenty of orginizations & I read it. Yes, maybe I shouldn't have titled my thread "hypocritical" (hypocrital, I guess it actually was.) I didn't realize that some people would think that I was calling THEM hypocritical. What I had meant was the "Thinking" seemed hypocritical to me. Also, in the thread I stated that I assumed it would upset people, it WASN'T started for that reason. (BTW< I didn't even know what a TROLL was until I read about it on this website.) I personally don't care if someone buys leather, eats meat, whatever they want to do. It just upset me because the first thread I read was the China one & IMMEDIATELY after that I read about the Juicy bag. I started the thread because I was upset at some of the thinking. Honestly, I wish Joe would close this one. Again, I AM sorry that I offended anyone. But, I am also THANKFUL that I DIDN'T resort to personal attacks.
Brenda[/B]
1. You're not sorry, or you would not be hijacking this thread

2. I will state again...if you think that you are going to come on here and start a ruckus, get over yourself...it ain't gonna happen

When you have something positive to contribute to this forum....please let us know....assuming we don't all have you on "ignore" by then.

Charmaine...I'm very sorry for the rude, uncalled-for comment that was directed towards you. If you are still checking this thread...I would really enjoy hearing about this line of handbags that you are designing. I also apologize to everyone for this thread going so far off topic....hopefully we can either get it back on track or start a new one. We have one sour apple trying to spoil the bunch....let's just move on and concentrate on the real reason we are all here...to brag, spoil, and share stories about our furbabies.

[/B]
I agree -- I don't think you are sorry since you are continuing to post about it. You may say that you are okay with people having different views but clearly you are not. You just need to have more respect for members of this forum and people in general.

Just my opinion...
but when we respond to posts in such a manner, we are no better than the person who started the mess...right?

Again, just my opinion...but sometimes it is better just to let it go.
[/B]
I think that's an easy statement to make when you are not directly attacked. I do happen to own a juicy bag and I still consider myself to be an animal lover. Thus, I feel insulted by her comments and I feel the need to say something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.