Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

· Registered
4,402 Posts
what the crap?

i'm I going to have to start ruling with an ...

[attachment=1354:attachment]

???

I_Luv_My_Puppies , you asked me to delete your account and since i have not had time you chose another thread to find your way into, i am very laid back and forgiving but its nonsense to move from thread to thread just for controversy

Hmm.....since your getting it made in China, why not ask about a special deal on dog or cat fur?? Don't worry, this is my LAST post on this VERY hypocritical website.[/B]
totally uncalled for and very third grade

Attachments

· Registered
4,402 Posts
haha, how did you like my comic book ?
i love google, you can find anything :lol:

· Registered
7,668 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Joe, Love the Iron Fist. You are the man.

I think for whatever reason, people like to stir controversy and then call it sarcasm or a joke. To me it's not funny, especially when people's feelings are hurt. I think most third graders know better than that.

Now back to the Juicy bag....this bag is indeed larger and my source tells me that they will be making the same style bag in different materials in the coming months. The bags will correspond to particular collections in the Juicy line. I guess I'd better start saving now.....

· Registered
3,206 Posts
I thought here a while back we all decided to just ignore stuff like this,instead of getting caught up in it
Remember, the troll thing?I cant remember what had started it that particular time. But in the end after it had gone back and forth,we all came to the conclusion to just ignore stuff like that.After all we are grownups and we shouldnt have to have Joe monitor stuff like this or close a thread because it has gotten outta hand.Although the Iron Fist IS funny Joe
I guess Im just rambling because I hate to see this happening here.Joe has given us such a great forum and this all seems very childish.Its a great place to learn,love,make new friends,share etc.I for one will just ignore it when I see it happening,I decided after the last big to do that if I cant add something worthwhile I wont add anything.Man where DID I put that Troll thing

· Registered
274 Posts
all of you are right.
it was wrong of me to call BRENDA an idiot. it was REALLY immature.. but we ARE people with feelings & sometimes we DO offend people. at the time, i felt like she was acting like an idiot so i posted what i had to say.. there are things you should and should not say.. but i feel like people should be more real with themselves. i just don't like hiding my true feelings. but sorry if i caused trouble
... i'm not a trouble maker
SORRY EVERYONE!

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
I thought here a while back we all decided to just ignore stuff like this,instead of getting caught up in it
Remember, the troll thing?I cant remember what had started it that particular time. But in the end after it had gone back and forth,we all came to the conclusion to just ignore stuff like that.After all we are grownups and we shouldnt have to have Joe monitor stuff like this or close a thread because it has gotten outta hand.Although the Iron Fist IS funny Joe
I guess Im just rambling because I hate to see this happening here.Joe has given us such a great forum and this all seems very childish.Its a great place to learn,love,make new friends,share etc.I for one will just ignore it when I see it happening,I decided after the last big to do that if I cant add something worthwhile I wont add anything.Man where DID I put that Troll thing
[/B]
Is this the one you were thinking of [attachment=1371:attachment]

I did read through this thread but chose not go get caught up in it, I thought it was getting rather heated so I chose to stay out of any conflict.

Attachments

· Registered
6,507 Posts
Now back to the Juicy bag....this bag is indeed larger and my source tells me that they will be making the same style bag in different materials in the coming months. The bags will correspond to particular collections in the Juicy line. I guess I'd better start saving now.....[/B]
your always up on these Juicy bags!! I love it! I better save for one too!

· Registered
3,206 Posts
[/B]
Is this the one you were thinking of [attachment=1371:attachment]

I did read through this thread but chose not go get caught up in it, I thought it was getting rather heated so I chose to stay out of any conflict.
[/B]
YEA Janet,thats the one!Im right there with ya on the conflict,just not worth it to me.I have enough problems going on and SM is my place of peace

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Looks like Glamour Dog has some of the large Juicy Pet Carriers

Juicy Couture - Pink Velour with Brown Trim
Juicy Couture - Watermelon Velour[/B]
Looks like you can get one for each of the girls! I am so tempted, but I think I'm going to wait a bit. Valletta has chewed part of the handle on her current Juicy bag. I was furious when it happened (she was a puppy) but now it's like the marks on my dining room table that my kids made when they were little. I wouldn't refinish those off the table for anything. Thanks for posting the GlamourDog links.

BTW, good work on the weight loss! I am sure you will reach your goal in no time.

· Registered
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I guess I'd better start saving up too. I'll probably have to buy another Juicy bag in a different color combo. I'm thrilled they are making the larger bags again. Maybe some of our letters helped??

· Registered
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I guess I'd better start saving up too. I'll probably have to buy another Juicy bag in a different color combo. I'm thrilled they are making the larger bags again. Maybe some of our letters helped??[/B]
Susan, just one? I wonder if Marj can make velvet bows to match the handbags....
[/B]

LOL! You know me well.......One more is my official story, and I'll be sticking to while I order the next one. My husband was with me when I bought the first one in Carmel last year. He usually knows nothing about how much money I spend, but he was there for that purchase and was APPALLED. I have to tread carefully in this new phase.

PS. Sadie and Sassy use their bags every single day and have never put a mark on them. I don't even have a good excuse to get more bags....I'll think of something, I'm sure.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
My husband and I have a mutual don't ask, don't tell policy on our purchases. Some things are better left unspoken! Honestly, though, he has never cringed at the cost of a handbag or of my shoes...the only thing he doesn't understand is how I can spend so much on makeup. I guess he figures that it all gets washed down the drain!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.