Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love Aolani and Heini and some of the other little boys in their parkas and snow pants. Soo cute! But, Cody will not walk with snow pants on. He just freezes in time and gives me this blank stare. :blink: So, I bought this coat from our local doggy boutique and thought it was so cute. (It was the most "boyish" one at the store. :( ) My husband took one look and said, "It has LAVENDER on it! :w00t: Boys don't wear lavender!" :unsure: You can't really see it, but, the lavender is on the tummy/chest area and around the neck and cuffs of the legs. So, be honest with me ladies. Is this too girly for him? It's too big for Josey and too small for Mandy. But, I could donate it to our local no kill shelter if you think it looks silly on him. I won't be offended with your honesty. :)

Mommy, pweeze, I've tolwd you a hundwed times...turn off da fwash! You are bwinding me!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, he looks adorable in it! It looks like a Fido Fleece. We loooove Fido Fleece here. They are great in the house to keep them warm on really cold nights when the wind whips through ... even with the house at 70 degrees. I hope he enjoys wearing it!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
No, not too girly at all!
Cody looks very cute and warm in it!
Just tell DH that they made the coat with a pink trim for girls and a purple trim for boys.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I guess I will be the only one that thinks it's definitely leaning toward the feminine side! LOL

Besides the lavender it looks like it has little flowers on it...and pink also? Hehe...it's definitely made for a girl I think, but it's not horrible as far as being really frilly...I think you should keep it. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nope, not too girly at all! I have 2 boys and I would put that on them! Sher, I was thinking the same thing. It does look like Fido Fleece! :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I think it's perfect.....but tuwn off da fwash fowah pete's sake!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
it looks a little girly but i think it looks cute n now a days boys n men wear pink , purple , lavendar .. he looks cute

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, he looks adorable in it! It looks like a Fido Fleece. We loooove Fido Fleece here. They are great in the house to keep them warm on really cold nights when the wind whips through ... even with the house at 70 degrees. I hope he enjoys wearing it!
Thanks Sher. Yes, it's Fido Fleece. I was thinking the same thing, why not have him wear it as a sweater indoors on bitter cold blustery days.

I think Cody looks adorable in his new coat and no i don't think it's too girly. :)
Thanks Debbie.

I think he looks cute. I actually had a boyfriend once whose favorite color was lavendar LOL
I love men in pink and lavender, Michele. :thumbsup:

No, not too girly at all!
Cody looks very cute and warm in it!
Just tell DH that they made the coat with a pink trim for girls and a purple trim for boys.
That's a great idea Jill. :aktion033:

I don't think so!

Milo has some clothes with pink on them!
Awe, I would love to see Milo in his pink apparel! :wub::wub:

I think Cody looks adorable! And, comfy, too.

Girls and guys can wear colorful clothes in this day and age.
Thanks Marie. Hubby is just out of the loop, imo.

He looks just fine. That is something a boy and girl could wear.
Ty Deborah.

I guess I will be the only one that thinks it's definitely leaning toward the feminine side! LOL

Besides the lavender it looks like it has little flowers on it...and pink also? Hehe...it's definitely made for a girl I think, but it's not horrible as far as being really frilly...I think you should keep it. :)
Hubby says, 'yay, somebody is on my side, well sort of!' :smrofl:

Nope, not too girly at all! I have 2 boys and I would put that on them! Sher, I was thinking the same thing. It does look like Fido Fleece! :)
Well, it's not my first choice for a boy. But, I think we can make do. Cody seems to enjoy wearing it! Which a big plus, he's not crazy about wearing clothes.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Think of lavendar as pink and blue together,unisex! Lavendar is neuteral anyway.
I don't think it's soo girly,if it was trimmed in pink and had pink flowers and hearts on it yeah. I think it's very cool!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it's perfect.....but tuwn off da fwash fowah pete's sake!
Yeah, I towld mommy I was seeing "spots" when I cwose my eyes. She needs a camerwa teacher fowr sure. Or, I'm gonna start weawing my sungwasses. B)

It looks very good on him. Is not too girlie at all !I think you should keep it!Hugs from Duchess!:)
Thanks Joana! Hugs.

it looks a little girly but i think it looks cute n now a days boys n men wear pink , purple , lavendar .. he looks cute
Thank you Liza. :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
He looks great in it!!! The main color is brown anyway - it's not like it's predominantly lavender :p Just tell your hub he's in touch with his feminine side ;) :D

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Honestly I don't think he looks too girly at all in the coat. I would totally tell you if I really thought that he did too, because you asked. lol. But he looks great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts