Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was eating carrot cake until Cloud jumped on my lap. And when he did, I just pushed my cake away(not easy!). He kept trying to go at it and I kept saying "NO!" So finally, after afew minutes of whining and pouting and giving me "The Look," he jumped down and trotted off and when he walked out of the room, he said, "GRRR RRRR RRRRR RRRR."
I guess he was growling out of frustration and anger.
Gosh, I gave him strawberries earlier. Give an inch, they take a mile.

It was so funny to me. He never did anything like that before!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, don't they? Doesn't get his way and then gets pissy! Dude, is he learning from me????

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ah! That is SO funny! They REALLY know what they want, don't they?!
Brinkley REALLY wanted my chicken leg at supper, and I, of course, would not let him have it..He kept staring, begging, scratching my leg to get my attention, and I just kept ignoring. (SO hard!)
I guess, when he thuoght I wasn't getting the point he did a little bark and growl. :eek: I looked at him and did my mean "no sir!" and he trotted off to the other room. :lol:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tlunn--haha, does Brink do stuff like that alot? This is the first time Cloud's done anything like this. I couldn't give him the "no sir" look. He trotted out of the room FIRST and then growled. LOL I wonder what he was REALLY saying! LOL "mom's such a pig...mom doesnt know how to share...mom's a meanie."

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 21 2005, 10:16 PM
Tlunn--haha, does Brink do stuff like that alot?  This is the first time Cloud's done anything like this.  I couldn't give him the "no sir" look.  He trotted out of the room FIRST and then growled.  LOL  I wonder what he was REALLY saying! LOL  "mom's such a pig...mom doesnt know how to share...mom's a meanie."
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45183
[/QUOTE]

He doesn't do it too often b/c I usually give in and give him something...but those chicken legs were good and I was NOT sharing.
If I am eating soemthing that he can't have ANY of, like it is spicy or something-he gets the point and goes away...but I think he knew that chicken legs off the grill were not in that category.
He probably thought mean things about me not sharing the good stuff too.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sometimes Fantasia growls at her food. She will go get one or two kibble, bring them into the living room, drop them onto the floor, and then run around in circles pouncing on it and growling at it. It's so funny. She also does this with q-tips, treats, small pieces of bread or pizza crust, and sometimes on rare occasion, her toys.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I love these funny stories! That's hysterical about 'back talking" when he left the room. And barking at a kibble or two. haha

Just tonight Izzy was sitting beside me on the recliner and I was eating Ruffles Fat Free chips (being fat free has nothing to do with this story, I just wanted to point out that I was eating fat free.. as if that matters when you eat the whole bag hahahaha Anyway!) Izzy is not allowed to eat anything that we are eating because we don't want her to start annoying us with begging. But as she sat there beside me she leaned in closer to the bag, looking all around the room, leaned in just a bit more, looked at me innocently, leaned closer still to the bag.. and then fell forward with her head going inside the chip bag. Oh Puhleeeze! I almost choked laughing at her. I said "Nice try!" and lifted her out of the chips. LOL

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL 20202!!!!!

izzy is ADORABLE!!

and be careful with anything fat-free...if it has olestra....you're going to spending all night in the bathroom!!! LOL.

·
Registered
514 Posts
That is really funny! I was eating beef jerky in bed and Tyler kept on sniffing it and I was pulling my hand away, so he went to the end of my bed and started digging at my feet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will cook a big dinner for my husband and I. I, obviously, will feed her some tidbits, but as soon as my husband comes home, she wants more from him. If He doesn't eat right away, she will stand by the dinner table and bark and run around until he comes to eat. He doesn't feed her like I do, but she still begs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts