Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
This is actually a sign of dominance. She is trying to show the stuffed animal whose in charge.
It is nothing sexual. You can either let her do it, tell her no, or only let her do it with her toys. Lexi did this once, I told her No and then distracted her with a toy. She's never done it again.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I agree with lexi's mom.

Maya whois younger than Daezie, mounts Daezie some times specially when daezie is playing with a toy. But Daezie will let Maya know when to stop. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
When my little girl mounted our little boy I was thinking OMG I have an abnorman dog. I asked the vet if she was sexually confused
and she assured me it was a dominance thing. Every so often she will still do it if Pudge is not paying enough attention to her. I say no and she stops...

·
Registered
323 Posts
:ph34r: Luckily I did it over the phone so I didn't have to see them laughing hysterically at my ignorance.
They are so used to me know nothing suprises them..
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Sep 29 2004, 03:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-2happymalts
@Sep 29 2004, 03:22 PM
I asked the vet if she was sexually confused 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10319
Haha!

Did you get a strange look?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10326
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by Kaley@Sep 30 2004, 06:33 AM
but she doesnt have any balls!? <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10417
[/QUOTE]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that reminds me, i was watching ER and this little girl goes to the hospital because her and her family got into a car accident (it was halloween) and they cut her open and they found testicles. :eek: turned out she was a hermaphrodite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts