Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it normal for Ty to lick his "area"? i also notice he sometimes nibbles at his hind legs. he went to the vet last week and got a flea treatment and i check him daily for fleas or any other kind of bug and i dont see anything there. i was wondering if this was normal? do your babies do it?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It's normal for him to clean himself in that "area." Cloud does it ALL THE TIME! lol And as far as nibbling their legs and if it's normal....Yes and No. Yes because it could must be something they're playing with. And no, because it could be a sign of allergies.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 8 2005, 08:57 AM
It's normal for him to clean himself in that "area."  Cloud does it ALL THE TIME!  lol  And as far as nibbling their legs and if it's normal....Yes and No.  Yes because it could must be something they're playing with.  And no, because it could be a sign of allergies.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50479
[/QUOTE]
Summer licks and chews her feet sometimes I didn't even think allergy.
Will ask vet next time it almost looks like she biting her nails Summer also cleans her self after she goes potty mostly pee pee she's so clean like a cat almost.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Originally posted by _Ty@Apr 8 2005, 10:24 AM
is it normal for Ty to lick his "area"? i also notice he sometimes nibbles at his hind legs. he went to the vet last week and got a flea treatment and i check him daily for fleas or any other kind of bug and i dont see anything there.  i was wondering if this was normal? do your babies do it?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50468
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Originally posted by _Ty@Apr 8 2005, 10:24 AM
is it normal for Ty to lick his "area"? i also notice he sometimes nibbles at his hind legs. he went to the vet last week and got a flea treatment and i check him daily for fleas or any other kind of bug and i dont see anything there.  i was wondering if this was normal? do your babies do it?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50468
[/QUOTE]

Its normal buster does it all the time even after he was neutered also everytime he pees he cleans his self.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts