Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh that is hilarious! It is truly amazing what they market for pets these days. I was just looking through a catalog last night and they had real dog beds (wooden frames..just like a human's bed) with a mattress...and bunk beds too! hehehe!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
im addicted to that website lexis mom posted. i just added a few more things for my bday list---but i think i wont get any of it. lol.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I also ask for stuff for Casper when people want to know what to get me as birthday gifts! I saw that 25,000 bed when I was looking online to buy Casper a bed. I was shocked!

I bought Casper a really nice bed, and he sleeps on the floor with one paw barely resting on his bed. I bet he will sleep on it when it gets winter time!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what you mean. I have been thinking of getting lexi some more toys but I don't want to spend a lot of money on something she is going to sniff at once. This weekend I am going to make her some more of her fabric toys (just strips of fleece with a knot in them). I saw a toy on a website that was 3 thick strips of fleece braided together (think fleece rope toy). I think I am going to make some of those also. If I do buy her anymore toys they will cost less than $5. That way it will not be as bad if she does not like it.

I bought Lexi a bed for in her crate (it took up most of the crate). I think she used it for a month and then one night I glanced in and she was lay in the floor of the crate. Her body was curve around the bed. I ended up taking it out so that she has more room. I think it was too hot to lay on it. I put one of her blankets. I also cut a sheet in about thirds and put one of the section in the crate.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
wally looks so cute on the bed!!! i used to buy small beds for the dogs, but now i just buy the x-large beds because of gruffi. now that we have them, he lays on them every once in the while....but sprite loves it. ill take a pic

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know what you mean Nicole about things being out of your price range. I think Lexi would look cute in the denim jacket but I do not want to spend $50 on it. If anyone knows where I can get a cute denim jacket for her please let me know? Price range $0-30.

As for the dog beds I was looking at them and thinking the $150 ones were too much and then there were the $300 and up. My god who in there right mind would spend that much on a DOG BED! I don't even want to get Lexi another one because the little @#$% probably will not sleep on it.

I have a question that is a little off topic: I want to get some hangers for Lexi shirts, but I don't want to spend $4 for one. I was wondering if anyone knew if the hangers you use for baby clothes are small enough for the dog t-shirts?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
sorry, i dont know about the hangers. but about the jacket---maybe a teddy bear or maybe www.buildabear.com might have something that will fit. i had a teddy bear that had pajamas, they used to fit sprite---but she's grown. so maybe a doll or something?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts