Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
are you korean? i am..

yeah i've seen hanboks in korea too.. but i have not seen any here. you might want to try contacting a puppy clothing store in korea.. or even ask them to make it for you..

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Actually, I've been wanting to get some for my dogs as well. I will ask my vet if he can order some. I've actually considered trying to get some and sell them on e-bay.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I saw one on e-Bay the other day/ If I can find the seller I will let you know. Check there.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
My vet is having a guy come in next week with samples of different dog hanbok. If I can be there, I will take pictures. If not, I'll leave my camera with the vet for him to take pictures. Then I'll post pictures and prices here. I'm just passing this on for now...will not charge any extra than the seller does...well, except postage. If y'all seem happy with the hanboks, then I might consider going into ebay. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow - thanks to everyone for helping in my search for a hanbok for Molly. My in-laws are very traditional-old school-from-way-back-when Koreans and I think it would be fun to have Molly in a hanbok and bow to them New Years Day. They better give her money, like they do the other kids and grandkids!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts